Status
Not open for further replies.
Same problem on mobile. No entries under the word 'menu'. Probably needs some work.

Yep can confirm the issue. For now please use "Desktop Version" as i don't fnd a point in re-writing whole mobile css which got broken since we're coding new design already for major update that will be fully RWD. We will inform about update features in couple hours with our new theme preview.
Post automatically merged:

Okay so as i have promised below you can find new major update note about what is coming very soon. So let's start from theme, we decided to completly re-design our website so it is more user friendly and modern. How will our website looks like? Screen below:

playtubesneak.png

New Features:

- Views counting system based on video duration factor (the shortest video is the less you earn) high plus of that is that we will be able to provide you with 100$ per 10k views price.
- Fully modernized settings page, more clean view with new features of premium player (fully managed premium player panel at playtube directly that gives ability to put popunder code, vast code, set own colors for the player, upgrade plan, check how many connections are you using atm etc..)
- New premium player plans (personal encoding slots, extra storage etc..)
- New reports (paid and not paid views, paid and not paid downloads, how many times user has viewed your video but not watched etc..)
- PlayTube Settings (ability to enable/disable download for each user, enable/disable encoding/ force anti adblock, views mode (100/75/50/25/0%), ability to use your own domain as embed etc..)
- Tube (All videos that will be marked as public will be available via tube which will be avaiable to view for all playtube users, you will earn from every video displayed at tube, end users will have ability to comment, like and dislike video, trending bar, playlist management etc..)
- PPD and PPS system, each end user will receive ability to purchase normal premium account that is disabling ads for him each sale refered by video will be credited to video owner account balance (70% per sale and 50% per rebil).

There is much much more coming but i'm not able to list all of them as i want to keep some features hidden so they're not going to be cloned by other hosts. We would like to hear back from you guys what do you think about our update after reading this post.

Last edited:
Good update incoming, looking forward for custom domain setup, ty for constant improvements

No problem constant improvements is a key to be the best video host :)

We have updated our affiliate program, from now video that is atleast 1 minute long apply for affiliate program. We have moved some countries into higher tiers, rates was updated as well.

Last edited:

We have updated our affiliate program, from now video that is atleast 1 minute long apply for affiliate program. We have moved some countries into higher tiers, rates was updated as well.
finally! thank you for this update sir and can't wait for all the new coming soon stuff :grin:

thank you for this good news i wish you more success and brilliance

hello sir @Mucha, can you make video thumbnail (1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4) options?
because i usually use 1x1 so people can play the video first instead of just see the thumbnail and close it if they don't like it

hello sir @Mucha, can you make video thumbnail (1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4) options?
because i usually use 1x1 so people can play the video first instead of just see the thumbnail and close it if they don't like it

We can change it to 2x2 or 3x3 however making it all requested forms will take us extra week of coding which is not acceptable at this moment, with new update there will be an option to decide which image you want to use (timeslider, snapshot, own one).

Hello, could you put Egypt in level 4

Sure, done. Please note that it can be changed to lower if we notice that this country does not earn enough to cover expenses which means if it will cause a loss to us we will move it back to tier 5.

We can change it to 2x2 or 3x3 however making it all requested forms will take us extra week of coding which is not acceptable at this moment, with new update there will be an option to decide which image you want to use (timeslider, snapshot, own one).
i'll wait for the update then, because i only use 1x1
timeslider or snapshot is fine as long it's 1x1
own one is fine too, but seems like i don't want to put extra work to upload image 1 by 1 for my all my videos :grin:
i don't know others though, but i guess it's fine to put much more options

ok
I want to know if the views are counted after the first minute, or what if the video is 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 5 minutes or 30 minutes
Most of the videos are short

i'll wait for the update then, because i only use 1x1
timeslider or snapshot is fine as long it's 1x1
own one is fine too, but seems like i don't want to put extra work to upload image 1 by 1 for my all my videos :grin:
i don't know others though, but i guess it's fine to put much more options

If you use our export option you will be able to notice "Images" there you can retrive splash image from there or snapshot :D

ok
I want to know if the views are counted after the first minute, or what if the video is 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 5 minutes or 30 minutes How to calculate views per minute

Videos are counted for paid views from 1minute lenght however for short videos up to 10 minutes we require 15% to be watched to count it, longer videos require 10%.

If you use our export option you will be able to notice "Images" there you can retrive splash image from there or snapshot :D
but i still need to upload that snapshot 1 by 1 for my videos right?
what i need is like this sir
0574d51352209770.jpg

or if code like that takes time maybe you can make option to remove thumbnail for all videos?
i guess that's easier to code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back