Played.to Discussion thread - Post your discussions related to Played.to here

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys how to upgrade Encoding Priority and file storage? I see some screenshots here that has High Encoding Priority and unlimited storage

what kind of funny site i have registered

i upload videos and i cant share

because i upload but this site never publish it

always(pending warning)

hey admin please check it
my user id is scubaproturkey

If you click on your video link, you will see your encoding queue. Sometimes you must wait before your video will be encoded because many people are also uploading at the same time.

Is it stuck in #259 for 2 days?

Try deleting the video, then re-upload.

I think something similar happened to me too and I deleted the video and re-uploaded and it worked.

Try to use your own brains a bit. If it's stuck like that for days, then obviously something must be wrong. Use your brains to solve problem...

my payment is still pending payout request 25-12-2013

paypal payment method

user viper877

Your pending payout: $xxx.66

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2013-12-25$xxx.66PENDING

Last edited:
Attention Dear played Users!

Stats were still counting in the database, but were not showing for users. This has been fixed now today's. views are added to yesterday, but overall no views are missing. We Are apologize for the problem and confusion.Also We apologize for the delay payments. we pay to everyone Nobody is getting skipped...........

Last edited:
Attention Dear played Users!

Stats were still counting in the database, but were not showing for users. This has been fixed now today's. views are added to yesterday, but overall no views are missing. We Are apologize for the problem and confusion.Also We apologize for the delay payments. we pay to everyone Nobody is getting skipped...........

when will be the next payment date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back