PlatinumSEO Or All in One SEO For wordpress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberAff

hello guys,

i want to do seo (own self) for my wordpress site (4*)

so i just wanted to ask what plugin of seo is good to do seo

(OnPage/OffPage) etc...

Platinum SEO

or AiO Seo? ! please suggest me what is the difference between these two and what is good regarding me and my site!

thanks

20 comments
Code:
http://www.seopressor.com/
Pm me for its nulled version
If you have only two choices, then
PlatinumSEO is really cool with great features. You need to upgrade to PRO version to use all the features of AIO seo.

Its a good idea to install any seo plugins before you start posting.

Now you would have to go into each post and fill in keywords, title, description etc..

Platinum SEO Plugin
Platinum SEO Plugin
Platinum SEO Plugin
Platinum SEO Plugin
Platinum SEO Plugin
Platinum SEO Plugin
Platinum SEO Plugin

I will explain to you which one to go for according to me.

AIO SEO lacks some additional capabilities that Platinum SEO has.

The configuration pages for Platinum and All-in-One are similar, but Platinum adds a lot of capabilities:

* Platinum SEO can automatically do 301 redirects for permalink changes
* Independently set noindex for author-based archives, as well as category, date and tag-based
* Set noindex for paginated comment displays (GREAT feature!)
* Set noindex on RSS and RSS comments feeds
* Set noindex for sub-pages
* Add noodp (Open Directory Project) and noydir (Yahoo! Directories) tags
* Add nofollow to category and/or date-based archive listings on pages and/or posts
* Add nofollow to tag page links
* Add nofollow to external links on front page
* Add nofollow to login and registration links

To be fair, there are also a few things that All-in-One offers that Platinum doesn't:

* Dynamically generated keywords for Posts page
* Specify a list of pages to exclude from optimization
* Capitalization of Category titles

Clearly, on a feature-for-feature basis, Platinum SEO outranks All-in-One. It even offers a tool to auto-import all your AIO settings once you've activated it.

Clearly, on a feature-for-feature basis, Platinum SEO outranks All-in-One. It even offers a tool to auto-import all your AIO settings once you've activated it.

From my experience, the auto-import tool only transfers the settings but not all keywords you're already using for your current SEO plugin. That's where the SEO Data Transport plugin comes into play, it transfers all your keywords from one SEO tool to the other. That makes it easy to try a different plugin out :)

everyone post that plugin which he uses, but where reviews? where spec? where comparing? how much did it helped, increased %....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back