Pixxx.me - Earn up to 8$ per 1000 views - PP, WM, Skrill and Payoneer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lendar

PIXXX.ME AFFILIATE PROGRAM DETAILS

AFFILIATE TIERS

TIER 1 - $8 per 1000 unique views Australia, New Zealand, United States, United Kingdom

TIER 2 - $1.5 per 1000 unique views Canada, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden & Switzerland

TIER 3 - $0.5 per 1000 unique views Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Slovakia & Turkey

TIER 4 - $0.1 per 1000 unique views All other countries.

All uploader images are stored indefinitely (unless otherwise stated in AUP).
Unique visit (one visit per IP) in 24 hour period is counted for your earning. If you try to manipulate by using bots, auto-hits/surfers or proxies to gain money, you will get permanently ban, without being able to get previously earned money.We're currently providing you payments via Paypal, Skrill, Webmoney & Payoneer*. Payments are sent every week on Wednesday & Friday. Our payout threshold is $3.*If you're requesting payment via Payoneer, minimum request is $20.
Hotlinking is allowed, however you will not be able to make money with it.Please do not use our host for uploading illegal material, including (but not limited):

• [*=left]Photos of human beings younger than 18 (sexual, non-sexual, underage models)
    [*=left]Photos showing sexual scenes with animals

Promotions:
-Any uploader who earn more than 5$/day will get a 10% earning bonus.
-Wj promotion: all users who register through wjunction leave username here and we will add 1$ on your account.
-If you are a big uploader it is possible to arrange every kind of deal, or even make you your own image host with ads that are compatible with your traffic sources.

-PM on wjunction

You can register here

Last edited:
147 comments
has anybody else got that bonus they offered?

you will get bonus with first payment, first payments will be on Friday, in my country, Christmas is tomorrow ... :)

Thanks for the info

WHy do you ask people to remove their adblocks.I am getting complaints.You're image host is gonna turn worthless if you wish to operate this way.and the amount of ads and pop ups is ridiculous.and the image doesnt even open.How worse could it get?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back