PixSense.net 12$/1000, 2 POPS only, BEST EARNINGS, TRY TO BELIEVE. BTC|PP|WMZ|PZ

skzisghost

px.jpg

Why you should try PixSense?

Try our host, work with us. And never get regretted. Just five reasons.

• 2 Pops Only!
  • Good/ awesome earnings, STABLE (We will not change our infrastructure anytime soon).
  • No shave
  • Trust - We never missed any eligible payments since 2 years ago.
  • Bonus earnings! Which mean 12$ is Only the base earning!

General informations :

- 2 Pops Only!

- Payout are being made via BTC, PP, PZ, WMZ

- Minimum payout is 5$, user must make payout request before the end of Monday every week, and will be paid on Tuesday - Sunday (Usually will be paid within 2 days)

- Any type of social traffic, fake traffic is not allowed, Strictly no c.h.i.l.d.p.o.r.n, don't waste your time.

- Legal adult images/ non adult images is allowed

- Max image size 10 MB, max images per upload initiation is 300 images.

"Bonus earnings" are depends on your performance, the more you use our host, the more bonus you will get

Rates :

rates.jpg

Start your journey now, register an account with us and start earning cash!:)

Official Skype support : pixsense.net

Register here - PixSense.net

Last edited:
713 comments
web down? always failed to upload image

There might be some downtime yesterday, right now even during the morning we had the same traffic compare to peak hours several months ago. Meaning, traffic increase.

web down? always failed to upload image

I got same problem more than 10 days but it seems that nobody care - i post that here - http://www.wjunction.com/111-affiliate-programs-promotion/212898-41.html#post2223539
And as you can see.....nobody care....

Why do you know we don't care just because we didn't reply? The reason is that when you make that post i can upload with no issues. And since you wasn't trying to communicate politely, there isnt much reason i should entertain as well.

Remote upload not working? I can't upload using the remote function, only manual. Please confirm.
Regards.

Remote upload work, your url might be blocking our host. Pm me your url.

Please change may paymant to WM

I read all pms so just be patient

I got same problem more than 10 days but it seems that nobody care - i post that here - http://www.wjunction.com/111-affiliate-programs-promotion/212898-41.html#post2223539
And as you can see.....nobody care....

Why do you know we don't care just because we didn't reply? The reason is that when you make that post i can upload with no issues. And since you wasn't trying to communicate politely, there isnt much reason i should entertain as well.

If i complain - not good, if i not complain - not good, so that mean "shut up and suck".....
Interesting thing is that allways after i complain all work fine in next hour or two.....but i will stay on this - in last more than 10 days 20% of day all work fine and 80% of day working like dial-up or not working at all
Before 10 mins ALL (i realy mean all) thumbnails are gone, right now i have i dont know how many thousands empty posts, i go to pixsense site to check, i click on gallery and i get blank page......so......what's going on

Nope, not now

If i complain - not good, if i not complain - not good, so that mean "shut up and suck".....
Interesting thing is that allways after i complain all work fine in next hour or two.....but i will stay on this - in last more than 10 days 20% of day all work fine and 80% of day working like dial-up or not working at all
Before 10 mins ALL (i realy mean all) thumbnails are gone, right now i have i dont know how many thousands empty posts, i go to pixsense site to check, i click on gallery and i get blank page......so......what's going on

Complain is good, but not words like "shit" or any other words that is rude. Well you need to stay calm, we are checking something. Thumbnails now alive.

Sorry for "rude"......
I have right to be nervous too sometimes.......
I see that thumbnails are alive, i send you PM there where you check that

why dont you answer contact support tickets?
i have sent 2 to change my payment details and get no response

and why do we have to contact support to change payment details? never seen that before.
you gotta set it up so changes just need to be confirmed by the sign up email on the account.

Back