Pixhub.eu - Get paid up to $2.70 per 1000 image views

Status
Not open for further replies.
121ap88.jpg

Welcome,
Our paypal account has been suspended and we try to restore them. Method of payment "Paypal" is temporarily suspended. All the time you can get your money by Payza (AlertPay) or Skrill (Moneybookers). Your payment will be commissioned in the coming days. Sorry for such a long break.

We ask you also to suggest us new methods of payment that should be used by Pixhub.

From tommorow we would like to increase rates for old user for a week to 150%

www.pixhub.eu

i started using ur site yesterday and now its compleatly fucked up, this really sucks at least make sure ur site is working right

now its working but i have no earnings although i have 250 views...

Last edited:
Today is Thursday but I haven't received payment from Pixhub, please check agian, my username is hopthurac

Hopthurac - you have been banned by the notorious broken the rules. You have used illegal methods such as generating fake or autosurf traffic. Also You uploaded family safe images as adult content.

We apologize for the delays associated with payment alertpay (payza). At the same time remember that moneybookers and libertyreserve payments are always made on time.

week ago i was change my payment account from payza to liberty but nothing happened i think they don't paid like imagekitty the same cheaters !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back