PicExposed.com - Non-Adult and Adult Image Sharing - Up to $7.00/1000 Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting for payment

not received bonus
user -> 666666

Last edited:
Bonus will be send to you soon

Sorry for this inconvenience

Best Regards,
PicExposed Admin

User name: cboard
DateAmountStatus
2014-08-31$21.37PENDING

i have request another payout.. so please add this time's bonus and the last time's bonus in it
thanks in advance

is linkbucks allowed?

I have been looking for a answer to this question for about a week now and I have yet to get a clear yes or no answer, recently I found a thread on linkbucks forums saying you can use linkbucks with picexposed links. I don't want to waste my time collecting money using linkbuck links on my picexposed images only to have picexposed say I can not get my money because linkbucks links are forbidden.

so can someone PLEASE answer this question with 100% assurance whether or not picexposed.com allows its image links to be used with linkbucks

what happened to paypal option at picexposed
i have never seen tricky person like you
i am waiting 3 dollars for 8 days
you blocked me without any mistake at imgpaying
what kind of person you are
why you f.. my effort
why you suddenly stop paypal paying system and never warn me,
unbelieveble angry with you

if you were here ,i would really kick you man
you made me really really crazy
you are inbelievable tricky admin

My first payment order in PicExposed by Payza. I hope to receive it along with the bonus. Thanks :))

Last edited:
2014-08-31$21.37REJECTED (Bad traffic!)
2014-08-13$26.82PAID
2014-07-28$20.69PAID

this is not fair,, i have post on same forums.. and i get payout from you 2 times also.. then how this time my traffic goes bad? this is not fair
i think there is some mistake ..please check once again

Last edited:
At what is this? I took one year working with Imgserve without using any bot or script and now I come here and not pay me? It is clear that this company is scam. The traffic is totally good and different parts of the world.

The admin does not want us to pay.

MPtS1Ic.jpg

Last edited:
At what is this? I took one year working with Imgserve without using any bot or script and now I come here and not pay me? It is clear that this company is scam. The traffic is totally good and different parts of the world.

The admin does not want us to pay.

MPtS1Ic.jpg
bro i am working with many imagehosts from past 5 years.. and i never ever rejected with anyone... even i am not using any bot or script

Hi,

We are paying for value user,
We never pay to cheating guys, I have checked before reject payment.
If have any explain to resolve payment please contact us via email or Inbox on WJ

Best Regards,
Camry

put paypal back
you already make discount when we got paid by paypal
so why you stopped
you always behave
you make your customers angry
dont play with us
our effort is valuable

Hi,

We are paying for value user,
We never pay to cheating guys, I have checked before reject payment.
If have any explain to resolve payment please contact us via email or Inbox on WJ

Best Regards,
Camry

Definitely PicExposed is SCAM. Do not use any script, bot or cheats, payment declined because generated a significant amount of money. Better than anyone knows.

I do not advise it at all. If I do not receive my payment today, I start doing SEO against PicExposed negative, ImgMoney, etc.

camry pls paid
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2014-09-04$6.24PENDING
2014-09-02$74.79REJECTED (Not quality traffic)
2014-08-27$30.53PAID

2014-09-04$6.70PENDING
2014-08-31$21.37REJECTED (Bad traffic!)
2014-08-13$26.82PAID
2014-07-28$20.69PAID

user name: cboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back