Status
Not open for further replies.

Occult

I have been in to photography for the last few years, and eventually got involved in it pretty professionally.

You don't have to have a DSLR or a pretty expensive camera to be a photographer, but it has to be in you.

I would like you guys to share some amazing photos with us here, be it your own or taken from Google.

P.S. Please do not spam the thread with non sense, as it will be an insult to a great form of art. I hope you guys are mature enough to understand that

______________________________________________________________________________________

I will start off with this:

ff8c6dafe3.jpg

Last edited:
24 comments
Probably one of the most powerful photo's I've seen.
Kevin Carter’s Pulitzer Prize winning photo taken in 1991 during the Sudane famine. The picture depicts a famine stricken child being stalked by a vulture. The child is crawling towards a United Nations food camp, located a kilometer away.
No one knows what happened to the child, including the photographer who left the scene as soon as the photo was taken. He later confided to friends that he wished he had intervened. Journalists at the time were warned never to touch famine victims for fear of disease.
Three months later, and only weeks after being bestowed with the Pulitzer Prize, Kevin Carter committed suicide.
404435_241625992588871_205204719564332_521598_883653227_n.jpg

i should be shooting more in the summer time. will share my photos with you guys soon :):)

i LOVE the effect of silky waters, here's some examples:

c25a90a4f2.jpg

101ea4b893.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back