Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

2010051901.jpg

I quit social network advertising Fa$ebook some time ago.

Its addictive and although its being used by millions of people for its intended purpose so they can communicate quickly with each other despite, not because of, Mark Zuckerberg and his greedy associates for me, there are other ways.

When I quit, Are you sure you want to deactivate your account? asked Mark Zuckerberg.

Well, its not Mark his actual self, I posted going on >>>

Its the disconnect page. My 149 friends will no longer be able to keep in touch, it says.

People such as they will no longer be able to contact me, it says. :(

Rilly? I hadnt realised Fa$ebook was my sole access point to Maggie, Joe and Tara, among others. And Sadie, Chris, Lawrence and Emma will apparently miss me too.

Oh GOD!

Without Fa$ebook my life will be barren. BARREN!

Actually, itll be fine. No more Mafia plugs. No more friendship invites from people Ive never heard of. Etc and so on.

For quite a while afterwards I kept getting missives and had to jump through hoops to get them to STOP SENDING ME FUCKING EMAIL MESSAGES!

But months on, somehow Ive survived without Fa$ebook. For example, theres Twitter and Friendfeed and Identi.ca. And as far as social networks go, Im waiting for open source Diaspora to launch its beta.

If youve forgotten, Diaspora lets you sort your connections into groups called aspects. Unique to Diaspora, aspects ensure that your photos, stories and jokes are shared only with the people you intend.

And You own your pictures, and you shouldnt have to give that up just to share them. You maintain ownership of everything you share on Diaspora, giving you full control over how its distributed.

And Diaspora makes sharing clean and easy and this goes for privacy too. Inherently private, Diaspora doesnt make you wade through pages of settings and options just to keep your profile secure.

And you can host your own Diaspora server.

Anyhow, I packed Fa$ebook in, and Im especially glad I did considering Zuckerbergs new partners Goldman Sucks and a reputed gangster.

Then today, How to get the most out of Facebook, says an email.

WTF ?!

Hi Jon, it says. Come back to Facebook catching up with friends is easier than ever.

Rolls eyes, palms face, throws chair at wall.

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET FUCKING FA$EBOOK TO GO AWAY !?!?!

http://***.**/QXdZz

8 comments
But months on, somehow I’ve survived without Fa$ebook. For example, there’s Twitter and Friendfeed and Identi.ca. And as far as social networks go, I’m waiting for open source Diaspora to launch its beta.

The biggest reason FB will last is because no other social site can compare to the network Facebook has.

He should have just added his emails from facebook in spam and he wouldn't have received it anymore, i think the guy that posted the original was just seeking attention nothing more.

this is what life means, not everyone is same and if it was then we were like animals with no progress. what i mean is there are retard peoples too ;) so you just have to ignore ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back