Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone saying phaze is fail is a moron.

phazeddl was an innovator when there were very, very, VERY few DDL websites around. if it wasn't for phaze, this whole entire scene would be different. phaze still drives traffic better than most DDLs. just because it's a competitor for katz doesn't mean you need to slide katz's dick down your throat another inch more and hate on phaze.

phaze is a fine ddl. who gives a fuck if he wants to make a little $$$ for his efforts. stop being idiots. kty!

i know they are great, they send many traffic, but they fail in

contacting, re-rating, their rules, their work, skin, etc... lol

anyways glad PhazeDDL is back now will see what red suits will say xD
+1 CA..i agree with you..they dont reply..X-(

So many people bullshitting phaze will still send their submissions to phaze. They know phaze sends good traffic but then again political correctness on the forum is more important. Come on now, just because you are WJ, you don't have to suck up to Katz and trash Phaze. They are both good.

Katz isn't exactly a saint either. They want you to put up that massive button on the header and even after that, you can't put up any other's DDL's button up there.

phaze is like a shit.. all 6 rating sites always in 1-6 or 7 pages & they only got dl and godd trafic. and santoo.... you said donation.. they want 200 usd every month donation for 6 rating.. lol
sooo.. r.i.p Phaze :p

Why do you need a red suit to reply and tell you how to think? Use your own heads. Stop being a bunch of followers. Most of you have a brain. Use it.

He should stop working alone and let others help him, I sometimes don't get what he wants to do.

Overall it sends out good traffic.

Why do you need a red suit to reply and tell you how to think? Use your own heads. Stop being a bunch of followers. Most of you have a brain. Use it.

Don't act like a idiot. Katz was banning sites with Phaze buttons, we need to know if it is fine now to put their button or we will be banned if we do.

Not even sure where I was going with that to be honest :| Probably because of all the phaze sucks/fail comments. Set me straight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back