Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd think the reason is that the shows are listed so you can quickly browse through, see which ones you want and just grab the links. On warez-bb you have to search for that specific show. It's a bit more of a hassle.

I thought most people downloaded each episode and knew what day a new episode came out of a single television series. Who wants to download random episodes of random television series?

I thought most people downloaded each episode and knew what day a new episode came out of a single television series. Who wants to download random episodes of random television series?
What I mean is:
439ca6ffe43ed02547371a7ab681923a.jpg

This is the list of new tv shows on phaze, the user can just browse through, find the show he follows on a weekly basis and open the link. On warez-bb he'd have to go and search for that specific tv show, and often times the links are protected with safelinking so it's an additional hassle.

like it or not, phazeddl is number 1.

About 6* sites, must of them are paid sites (supporting gotphaze.com) or sites that belong to gotphaze.com

I can tell you about people who have sites that belong to gotphaze.com network.

I think you all know why your sites get blacklisted, you just want an email or notification: hey your site got blacklisted because your used wrong titles, or fake links, or premium links, or many popups, blah blah blah...

evryone have there own ass
and phaze staff is active go phaze forum
phaze is no 1 ddl atm
So thousand up user send mail for whitelist
i hope you will be whitelist soon
and remember
if you apply more then once
they wil never whitelist you

Did you miss what i wrote? ive been whitlisted for over 2 yrs

Professionalism in illegitimate activities is extremely seldom.
Well said

Ok we went slightly away from the said topic, But i do disagree on one thing.
Phaze is not number one at all, I personally like twilight they get back to you at least.
As for traffic i cant really say how much i get from ddl sites because my forums run for a long time now. I dont bother with the requesting rank crap i never have been interested, After running a ddl for a while all be it a small one i had 5 staff cheking que round the clock, but like i said in my other post ive just made it into a search engine now. I find ranks dont mean shit nowdays, they used to in the begining of time but now 99% of all posts are the same or copied from same source etc. I think the only thing that keeps people on forums is there prefrence to what they like to use.
Dont get me wrong i love my forum it gives me something to do, but at the end of the day theres just to much of the same.
But as for phaze i think there killing themselves. its a shame?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back