Status
Not open for further replies.

morden

Is it just me or am i the only one that find phaze very unprofesional in responce to there members etc.
I been whitelisted for years then the other week it says im not, I sent them an email no reply but then it got fixed. Then this week same bloody thing again, so i applied for whitelist.
Ive never had this from twilight They always reply when theres a problem etc. I just find it sad they cant be arsed. Even the dreded katz used to reply even if it was to tell me to f off.
They dont even add half the stuff you subbmit until days weeks later.

24 comments
evryone have there own ass
and phaze staff is active go phaze forum
phaze is no 1 ddl atm
So thousand up user send mail for whitelist
i hope you will be whitelist soon
and remember
if you apply more then once
they wil never whitelist you

Same thing with me happened. They 1st whitelist my site then removed from whitelist without any notification. So i again applied for it but nothing happened, so i kicked its ass off....removed it from my site whitelist :d :p

eh, I remember when PhazeDDL had 250,000 UV's per day, without caching, and PhaZe was actually alive.

isn't nostalgia a bitch!

You guys are not even looking at bigger picture here. If you only took time to "sneak" around bit. 6* sites are administrated by Phaze admin/staff. Most 5* sites also belong to Phaze staff. They push their downloads at first few pages, some get in a way here and there.

So it's not a real DDL anymore. You don't get 6* (nor you can buy it), 5* too, but if you are lucky you MIGHT get a 4*.

In other words, waste of time. Comprende? Also, relying on DDL traffic will never turn out good.

Common sense snowman, if you got few 6* sites, why the hell would you upgrade someone's website for lousy 200+ bucks to 6*? Competition is never good thing, less revenue for you, so yeah, at least they are not that dumb.

But they fail in every other field.

Last edited:
Yes, they should definitely consider changing their administration.

It is very important that such a large website can follow up all the support that is in demand.

Katz was good for downloads because it listed all the new episodes of all the current tv seasons. That was the one of the only reasons I used katz, and I used katz when warez-bb was down.

Katz was good for downloads because it listed all the new episodes of all the current tv seasons. That was the one of the only reasons I used katz, and I used katz when warez-bb was down.

Mostly you'll find it at all forums also. Why not use a forum that you know can offer what you require, rather than having to use random forums from a DDL that may offer poor quality.

Mostly you'll find it at all forums also. Why not use a forum that you know can offer what you require, rather than having to use random forums from a DDL that may offer poor quality.
I'd think the reason is that the shows are listed so you can quickly browse through, see which ones you want and just grab the links. On warez-bb you have to search for that specific show. It's a bit more of a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back