PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
open leech is not working with filesonic premium. I just uploaded 5 files from filesonic but now nothing is happening. It doesn't even adding the files in queue. PLease check

Hello Rech

big problem here :
I uploaded files with size (101 - 250 MB) but when someone download them it always counted as (1 - 50 MB) although, I did not upload any file (1 - 50 MB) yet, so why you decrease my earning like this, I will earn nothing if this issue continue so please fix it this is a serious one.

Thanks.

please send me in pm your user name and file link.
our system monitor the entire file size that has been downloaded.
I have tested it myself, but i guess that there is a bug there.
but dont worry, we are going to release stats page, you will be able to see your stats for your account and for each file, including graphs and forum that the user used to access your link.
I appologize for this bug I will give you free premium account (just need your user name in pm).

p.s we released new upload page today that support drag and drop progress bar and resume. you can also upload large files and more than one file at a time.

about filesonic, they banned our servers IP, we will direct filesonic downloads to proxy or another local IP.

Hello Rech

big problem here :
I uploaded files with size (101 - 250 MB) but when someone download them it always counted as (1 - 50 MB) although, I did not upload any file (1 - 50 MB) yet, so why you decrease my earning like this, I will earn nothing if this issue continue so please fix it this is a serious one.

Thanks.
I gave you premium account and checked all of the stats from your account.
you have 70 downloads, about 70-80% of the users downloaded the entire files, some users stopped after 500k or 50 mb, one user downloaded the file twice, and some downloaded more than the file size (can happen if you use download manager with the browser so the browser start to chache the file and then the download manager starts again), anyway it looks ok.
About the stats page as I said we will try to put as much info as we can, you can send us more ideas if you like. we will add global stats page and stas for each file.
You will be able to see download in each country class and from each forum...

I gave you premium account and checked all of the stats from your account.
you have 70 downloads, about 70-80% of the users downloaded the entire files, some users stopped after 500k or 50 mb, one user downloaded the file twice, and some downloaded more than the file size (can happen if you use download manager with the browser so the browser start to chache the file and then the download manager starts again), anyway it looks ok.
About the stats page as I said we will try to put as much info as we can, you can send us more ideas if you like. we will add global stats page and stas for each file.
You will be able to see download in each country class and from each forum...

Yes, stats page is great feature :D

Thank you Rech for your fast and great support. :)

We released new stats page, you can see graph with your total downloads in the last 31 days, graph with downloads by forum/sites, graph with downloads by IP class, top 30 wanted files, and when you click on a file download number you can see the file stats.
o, and we fixed a bug, in the referral page you saw the amount of downloads you downloaded instead of the amount of your files that other people downloaded, it didnt effect the money you earned, but just make you think that no one download your files. anyway we fixed that...

Searching files now is not working for me mate, please check. I tried searching inside the directory, and from the upper directory, even with the exact filename, it does not work.

A suggestion on the stats:

download bar by filesizes (different colors of per class of sizes)

What about the subs not being loaded up when streaming via divx player or vlx (external too) ? I'm sure the .avi and the .srt have the same exact name...
Keep up the good work. ;)

palying with divx wont add the subs, but vlc does (external and in the browser), please check that you have the same file with the same name only different extention.

I ned to Understan something:

i download and install your program and mont virtual drive and it appeared in my pc so i make copy from one hard drive to the virtual drive by windows explorer so the file size 116mb and it take about 2 - 3 min only to apper on my account so is that real??
my internet connection is 512kb/s and my upload speed is 20kb/s by web or FTP so how that is posiible??? can explain what is that????

To improve performance and allow read and write operations at the same time we change things a bit. what happens is that your computer store the file in a temp folder, and then upload the file from the temp folder to the virtual drive, so you can also edit the file and do many operations on it and it will still update the server and upload only the changed bits.
We did it just for your case, that users has really low upload speed and they want to write docs and then change/edit them, without our program it will be ultra slow and impossible using our program it is possible to do it, and the upload is done in the background so you wont even notice it.

anyway if you want to upload files and see the real upload progress bar you should right click on the program icon select more and then upload. you can also upload entire folders.
but there is nothing wrong using copy and past, its just that you wont know when the upload is done and you wont be able to resume if you lose internet connection.

anyway we can change it so you will be able to see the real progress when you use copy and past but we think that it will decrease performance... and wont allow users with slow connection to edit files.

beside the stream/download also use similar aproache, the only down side that it opens only 1-3 connections when you stream video, but we are going to release new client program that will allow you to open connections just for stream, you can call it stream mode, it should be really cool...

Last edited:
it will count 2, but note that it also save how much of the file he downloaded, so if he started to download 1GB file and stopped after 10mb it will count only 10 mb...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back