PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know why he thinks that its a joke lol...
We already have many users with almost 10TB of data each!
Anyway we upgraded the make money plans.
Its now works simmiler to filesonic plans, just offer higher steps for 4+GB
(free users can use resume download so they can download files larger than 2GB).
so the max that you can make for 1000 download is 60$.
I will post the country names/ranks soon.

Stop lying through your teeth, I wasn't born yesterday.

And many users with 10 TB each?:)):)):)):)) Really? How? When?

Other than the lies, thanks for making me laugh. The rewards, as well as the title "Best File Hosting":)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))
are absolutely hilarious....

Welcome to WJ :)

I will give it a try

Edit:
please add stats page contains full stats details.

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Last edited:
Hi mate,
I uploaded a bunch of files, I tried to search for them, got the list on file manager, but how do I generate links to my searched files?

I tried to select all but then theres no option to generate those links?

It would be great if I can do it for those files I've chosen.

Thanks

Oh yeah, a 300x250 or 250x200 banners would also be nice for promotion

EDIT;
I just found out, for those who dont know, like me, to generate links of files inside a folder, right click on the folder and hit the "show links" options. It will generate links to all files inside that folder. But, its not in filename order, and it will display all files.

Still cant find an option for generating links of your searched files....

Other than the lies, thanks for making me laugh. The rewards, as well as the title "Best File Hosting":)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))

we'll see about them mate, give them some chances to proof themselves, as for 10 TB, I can easily upload 10 TB in less than a week if I want to =)

Last edited:
OMG, this is my download as free user, using my EU server, I havent tried my US server but I figured it would be awesome!!! all my users are gonna go like crazy with this speed:

3412931.jpg

Works well Thx, but remot from megaupload is not working
Where can I find download statistics ?
maximum download file size for free user ?

http://www.petandrive.com/make_money_plan.php
megaupload will be fixed, we are working on it.
You can see the amount of downloads for each file by right clicking on the file and selecting properties, or going to the referal page to view all of your downloads.
we will add statistics page where you will also be able to see from which forum you get the most downloads...

Go to warez-bb.org o just do google search
there is few threads there, and you can see that some users already have almost 10TB.
This site is different than all other filehosting sites. you can grab and transfer huge amount of files to your friends in seconds, and each one can edit the file without effecting the other user file. (you can edit files using the virtual drive program or using ftp with append/resume upload)
We created a unique file system here, unique FTP server (trust me there is no FTP server even similar to this one), and unique virtual drive. we are not kids, and trust me we can code everything...

Last edited:
OMG, this is my download as free user, using my EU server, I havent tried my US server but I figured it would be awesome!!! all my users are gonna go like crazy with this speed:

3412931.jpg

Yes, we put really high limit for free users, if i am not wrong its on 30mb/s.
We just dont want to limit free users since we already limit them to 2gb/day,
so we dont limit free users on the amount of files, and we dont limit them on wait time.

Yours is one of the best file-hosting site i have ever seen, some features are absolutlely great.
If I can give you a little advice, you should add a "keep me logged in" option in the login page so that we are not forced to log in several times a day.
Also please do your best to increase at least a little the bandwidth limit for free users, i think that 2GB a day is good for music and apps, but it's not enough for people who wants to download movies that probably will not like your service

Yes, we put really high limit for free users, if i am not wrong its on 30mb/s.
We just dont want to limit free users since we already limit them to 2gb/day,
so we dont limit free users on the amount of files, and we dont limit them on wait time.

You are wrong mate, its more than 30 Mbps, its more like 40-48 Mbps, here, I had to test it using my US server:

3414571.jpg

So what about make payment by WU and make minimum for this way 100$ as that will bring more users to work with you and get more users too?!!!

fyi guys, I also got that kind of speed when duckload is still around.....got around 2-4 MB/s downloading as free user at EU servers (DU was from EU) but now they're gone.

lets just hope these guys can do much better.... *fingers crossed

EDIT:

lol, I tot it was too good to be true, not all my uploads appear in the file manager.....I had to reupload again and again, and while download speed is top knotch, the upload speed is :( I can only have 4 MB/s in total using my US server

Last edited:
what i hope is that this site can make good work plan to get good money so they will stay on. Other than that they will go away like many file host which start big and go dead after sometime...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back