PerInstallCash - up to $2 per install! Download/movie/mp3/software/adult/ and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugene

Hello, I'm introducing PerInstallCash.com pay per install affiliate network.
We have been working since 2011, make regular payments, working to improve conversion and strictly control the traffic quality.
When we just started, we were positioned as PPI affiliate network for mp3 and youtube traffic and we had only two softwares.
Time goes by, we are developing, and now we can offer solutions to convert almost any type of traffic with different softwares and landing pages.
Our rates much higher now, you can receive up to $2 per US install.
We are converting movie, mp3, download, youtube, software, facebook, adult and any other types of traffic.
Simply go to the promo section, choose your type of traffic and get promos that best fit your needs.

Our killer features:
- file downloader
- bundling your exe
- video content locker
- generic content locker
- direct links to exe
- link protector with 100 % traffic back
- ebedded video player
- adult video player
- ability to change the name of downloaded file
- automatic addition of download button to every embedded youtube video
- download buttons

We add promo tools frequently enough, just login and check our news or follow us on twitter or read our blog.

We pay for all countries.
Payments available by request with 30 days payment hold, for publishers with huge amount of installs we decrease it to 15 days.
Payment minimum is $10 (paypal, webmoney, epese, epayments) and $150 for wire.

10 % from referral earnings.

Registration link PerInstallCash - Pay Per Install Network. Monetize your web site.

Welcome all!

Last edited:
74 comments
statsscreenmay.png

paymentpaypal.jpg

Rates are increased

We are happy to announce new rates.
Now all webmasters will get by default:

United States – $1
Switzerland – $0.5
United Kingdom – $0.4
France – $0.4
Norway – $0.4
Australia – $0.4
Canada – $0.3
Germany – $0.3

Full updated rate list you can find here:
http://www.perinstallcash.com/rates

These rates are available on your account right now.
I think you have already seen significant growth in revenue.
If you do not send us your traffic yet – then now is a good time to start getting a great income from your traffic.

Welcome!

We changed domains for our promos. Old domains still work, but they are overused, so we strongly recommend to update your links ASAP to improve conversion rate.

Just what I was looking for..

Signed-up and waiting to get approved.

Can bring you a good amount of installs when I am all setup :)

Warez sites is not allowed

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

New software added – Wallpaper Manager!
If you run wallpaper site – it’s strongly recommended to setup a promo!

wallpaper_promo.jpg

I signed up for your account but didn't got approved yet.... I was thinking to give it a try and see how it looks on my site.

but when I inserted the code it showed nothing... the image was missing but the broken link was taking me to the desired place where one needs to download the software.

Is it because I am approved or its the problem with the images showing up in your site.

Best Regards
Bluefirepro

Why don't you reduce minimum payout to $10 and let some users redeem their earned money. This way, you will get payment proves as well as trusts from users.

Also accept me please. My username is sasuke24

Last edited:
I signed up for your account but didn't got approved yet.... I was thinking to give it a try and see how it looks on my site.

but when I inserted the code it showed nothing... the image was missing but the broken link was taking me to the desired place where one needs to download the software.

Is it because I am approved or its the problem with the images showing up in your site.

Best Regards
Bluefirepro
Please right-click on banner and select "Save picture as" to download the image.
Upload it to your server, then place the grabbed code to your page and replace IMAGE_URL_HERE with your real banner image URL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back