Perfect Money minimal withdrawal amount-$100 or $300, SCAM or NOT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamess

I received $ 160 in my Perfect Money account

Today I tried to transfer them to my VISA card.....and ERROR

"The amount specified by you is insufficient for transfer < 300 USD/EUR"

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the minimal withdrawal amount via bank transfer?

Currently the minimal amount is set at US$100 or its equivalent in another currency. For more information please refer to the “Fees” section....................

Is this SCAM or not ?:stop:

Perfect Money is 100 % Chinese Scam

I'm not the only one cheated

One sad storie with PerfectMoney

Date: 08:35 16.07.13 | By kolinsb

Hi! I have one problem. I sent 210$ from my BTC-E.com account to my PerfectMoney wallet. I want to withdraw that money to my debit card bank transfer. System says to me that is that not possible, because is minimum 300$/EUR. I found nowhere on this site that minimum amout to withdraw. Is someone kidding me here, or what?!?!?!?!?! Now i will lose 7% if i want back money to BTC-E account. I cant belive : im so angry, and feel cheated.

Answer:

Dear Sir,

The minimum sum for direct bank wire transfers is 300 USD / 300 Euro. To withdraw smaller amounts you can use our exchange partners. You can view the list of our certified exchange partners here: https://perfectmoney...s-partners.html

Sincerely, Customer Support Manager.
Andrew Lionel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 14:01 16.07.13 | By kolinsb

But where is that i think very important info on Withdraw form or on Fee link???? I didnt knew that info, UNTILi tried to withdraw my money and thats wrong!! Now its late, and im not happy with that, and i think thats your fault! Im lost 7% because /I would not have sent my money to my wallet, if I knew the minimum amount of $/EUR needed for withdrawal/, becuase you are incompetent, and didnt inform your user before they go in process of withdrawning own money! I ask you again, give me a link where is info about minimum 300$/EUR for withdraw! I dont want use certified partners, because i dont want to pass verifing process again! And if i use verified partners, why im fuckin here, at perfectmoney.com?!?!??!?!?!

Answer:

Hello,

The limits often change, so they are not displayed on the main pages.

Sincerely, Customer Support Manager.
Andrew Lionel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back