Pcmasterz is a scammer...!! (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

umang

This thread is created by me,To Report that PCMASTERZ is a Scam.

PS: His Bro (Majid) is Sick. He said that he was again goin to scam for abt $400. He also invited me to scam wid him.
Stay Safe from him ,I guess his another ID at WJ is "FUNSPOTZ"

Earlier This was d thread Created by Mithilesh:
Here Is wat i Say (Chatlogs at end of d Post)
I made a sales thread for d site dlglobe.info (owned by devilguru nd me).
Pcmasterz made d highest Bid,so decided to sell d site to him.
I added him to my MSN. He said to send d domain nd Backup first nd he'll send d Money by tomorrow as his PayPal was limited. Then Next day i didnt get d money,so contacted him again nd asked for a Final Date,he said after 2-3 days. Still didnt get d Money. Thn he said he isnt able to send as his Paypal is limited. I Needed to buy a mobile so i thought to tell him to directly order d mobile to my home. He said OK. I asked him to show d proof dat he ordered. He gave me Infibeam account Details nd all,they didnt work. Then he said that he can show d proof via teamviewer. He gave id nd pass of TV,those also didnt work. I called Infibeam to know dat d order exists or not. I got d Answer NO frm Infibeam.
He showed me a screenshot dat he ordered d mobile,I understood that it was Fake. But Devilguru told me to wait till 10 days. I waited. But didnt get Mobile. So i got angry nd we both had chats.

Chat Logs:
First Chat log while selling d site:
[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i03/c3e21476.bmp[/SLIDE]

Last Chat:
[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i03/412ebbff.bmp[/SLIDE]
I havn't showed d full last chat as we abused each other Very Much.

"The scam was of $50. If u think dat $50 is small amount,thn it is not for me,I worked for 2 months in my site. If u want i'll be most glad to receive $50 as gift from u. So plz dont make post like "WTF r u doin for $50?", $50 is small amount,why r u messing up so much?". If u want to troll like this thn jst dont see d thread."

17 comments
Do you have his real name? Or do you know where he lives? I think he's probably some kid, so if he refuses to send you the money. Just go and talk with his father, or mother.

Now ban this scammer.
PCMASTERZ = SCAMMASTERZ

Ban his ip also.
spw1h7.png

And

You deserve getting scammed for being a noob who couldn't read the sticky threads on the Marketplace. You trusted pcmasterz despite countless warnings, an existing scam complaint against him, sticky threads advising you to NOT send your domain/files until you get cleared payment and what not.

DO NOT HOLD WJUNCTION LIABLE because of your lack of adequate care and judgement when dealing in a monetary/site sale transaction. You are personally responsible and liable for what happened to you.

Perhaps the only good thing coming out of this is that you'll be more careful the next time you conduct a deal on here or anywhere, for that matter.

What a fucking moron, and are you an idiot giving your shit before getting paid? -_-.

PS: User pcmasterz has been banned permanently

No Jason. He lives somewer far. he sounds like live in Delhi but i m in Jharkhand. So Cant contact him.
Guys,Beware- as he said he can scam again with d ID of his Bro. I guess Ban his IP.

trace the ip ... contact his parents ... to get the ip PM a Superadmin or mod at wj ... thats the most you can do ....

btw 1st thing 1st ... why did u give him the whole site before getting the payment ? ....
you know he scammed once before -_-

Alright, I supposed this thread can be closed now, please be careful when dealing with people online, you never know who will fuck you in the ass for so little money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back