Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnylikbeckham

Hey

I m Looking For Link Exchanges

Site : Link

My Sites Alexa - 2 lac (Will be in 1 lac.something soon)
PR - 2

Requirements

Atleast PR1
And Alexa Rank Under 3 Lacs

Reply Here or PM Me If Intrested

18 comments
Page Rank is 2
and my site have not contain any kind of virus
may be any bug which is not readable by your antivirus and showing it as virus
similarly i have never visited warez-bb bcz of my NOD antivirus ( saw once how that site is by disabling it)

AND

dlwarez,keshavdutt

Added Your Link, also sent you PM

what about darkshares.org

tell me if u are interested..

Bro your site need lot of improvement
never mind but you should work on it
to make it more better,then i will surely exchange link with you

The Exchange Board would like to do LE with your site. PM me to do the swap. Thanks

hey, does your site showing fake users online??
rank over 5 lacs
users online abt 300 ( so must be getting big amount of traffic)
but still low rank

damn, i didnt check it before.. The Exchange Board is using fake online users hack for vbulletin..

easy to notice, every refesh you do the users logged in on main page changes + when you click those users it shows them offline on the profile, seen many others using it too...

damn asshole. deleted your link from my.

damn, i didnt check it before.. The Exchange Board is using fake online users hack for vbulletin..

easy to notice, every refesh you do the users logged in on main page changes + when you click those users it shows them offline on the profile, seen many others using it too...

damn asshole. deleted your link from my.

You idiot, It is the users online in 24 hours mod which has been changed to a rolling 24 hours...replied to your n00b post on katz....Deleted your link as well...even an admin of Katz can verify this !

I could have explained this to you if you hadnt been so quick to flame....!

you are atleast it was, i didnt even mean the 24 hours mod, i ment the online users you shithead, when clicked online users it shows them as offline its easy to notice, warezforums.info is using the same mod for vbulletin...

wtf are you on about.....n00b. You are wrong....so wrong ! That is because vbulletin caches these stats and updates them by way of cron....idiot....Stop flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back