Payza - Withdraw Funds By Bank Wire Is Temporarily Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this continue all companies will remove them and loose all Payza reputation completely worldwide

plz restore withdraw-load bank for all customers worldwide before christmas holidays

:(:(

Very true said. They have to restore bankwire asap if they don't want their rep to go down. Many will leave your payza if you wont do anything sooner. We are not your puppets to wait for months and months. There was only one thing(Bank Wire) which was working and you(payza) put an end to it and bank transfer which is still there and never worked in india. How many of you guys have received your funds here in india via bank transfer?.. no one.. right..?

So Payzaaa we Damn you.. }:-)

This is a fucking joke, can't believe they can just hold our money for w/e time frame they want with no legal consequences.

I can't see any improvements on their services since the new ownership.

The only change is the name Alertpay to Payza

short question, is a debit card terminal different from a credit card terminal? the saleslady from a hardware store would not accept my payza-issued prepaid card because she said it is a debit card (the phrase 'debit' is printed on it) and don't have a debit card terminal but they have a terminal for credit card and accepts credit cards only (besides cash). i did not argue with her. is she dumb? i used it in other stores they accepted it without any hesitation. is debit card terminal different?

904236Sanstitre.png

Red : Is that it works if I add a Mastercard Credit Card?
Thank you very much. :O)

well done PayZa for screwing whole customers :( :(

Already 2 filehosts informed about your policy so u ll loose popularity as they can not load funds either.

As for us we are screwed with your withdraw stop in christmas

and report to any company is involved for payza payments.

we are very disappointing since there are christmas holidays and can't do anything :( :thumbdown::thumbdown:

at the end,

who will loose more we or PayZa :( ??

Last edited:
We are pleased to announce that Bank Transfer transactions to and from US bank accounts are once again available for select Payza members. Based on your account history these features are available to you. This means you are now able to Add Funds by Bank Transfer to your Payza e-wallet from the US bank account(s) currently linked to your Payza account. These transactions are FREE! You can also Withdraw Funds by Bank Transfer to the same account(s) for just $0.50 USD per transaction.

:)

Now I can't even get my Prepaid card, my documents are stuck on "submitted" so they still haven't sent it (of course they already took their 20$ for the purchase), no response from support, just took my money and that's it.

Did anyone try to use that exchanger?
alertexchanger.com

It is "authorized" by payza but who's gonna take their word for it now, right?
I think there was a comment of someone who tried to get the money in PayPal and was eventually scammed, didn't receive a dime.

@ron6

some people manage to exchange successfully via alertexchanger and some others report that they require further verification to complete the exchange and are pending......days there

it's authorized by them,

but.....use it at your own risk.

as for the card a friend of mine has exact same problem.....so best thing is to wait for enable bank withdraw sometime......and switch method

alterexchanger is working,but they a rippping your money,AE to westernunion,I ordered 1600$ received 1200$.

The thing is never trust their system.They show you how much then gonna send,But later they cut more money for feeses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back