PAYZA always has an excuse to hold our money from us

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacticsshow

Ok, so they already "un"-froze my funds after thorough review of my account (http://www.wjunction.com/123-payza/159370-how-long-does-take-payza-resolve-frozen-funds-issue.html). They tell me I could re-initiate the bank wire withdrawal request, then when I try to withdraw my money I see the message Withdraw funds by bank wire is temporarily unavailable.. I call their US phone and they (Macintosh, a call agent) tell me there is a system maintenance going on causing this problem. I ask him when the bank wire withdrawal will be available again. He says in a couple of weeks. Two weeks for a frigging maintenance??? They serious? I've been waiting for them to approve my withdrawal for two weeks only to decline it, withhold my money, take if off hold later on AND NOW THIS??? People on their getsatisfaction, twitter and facebook pages are just starting to notice this! Just UNBELIEVABLE!

Sorry for my rant. I can only reiterate how poor a payment processor Payza is. But I have no other choice but to use them.

Last edited:
16 comments
PAYZA SUCKS, I sent money to a guy, after 15 days, they sent me a message that the money that i sent has been reversed to my account, I checked my payza, And the status was showing " reversed" But i didn't get any money in my payza. And that guy told me that payment has been reversed to my account, I created a ticket and they never replied......

Payza is a team of hungry, greedy, and jobless trolls. These trolls will always come with an original idea on how to optimally rob you. I`m amazed by these troll gurus. Maybe Charlie Sheen owns Payza. Anyway, use PayPal ;)

Payza will never help you to withdraw your money. they removed credit card withdrawal 2 years ago and now bank wire withdrawal also not available.

They really wants to stuck your money on their wallet. but they are the best company for deposit money on their bank account. see Payza's 1 + 1 = 0 promotion which has $0 load fee. lol

Hello ____________,

Thank you for your reply.

At this time it is not possible to withdraw funds out of your Payza e-wallet by bank wire. We are in the process of transitioning to a new service provider for bank wire withdrawals and during this transition, Payza members from certain countries will unfortunately not be able to withdraw funds by bank wire. We anticipate this transition to be completed and bank wire services to be restored by the beginning of the new year. Once the transition has been completed you will once again be able to withdraw funds by bank wire without issue.

I apologize for any inconvenience this service disruption may cause you. Please know that we are taking all necessary actions to have this issue resolved as quickly as possible for all of our affected members.

Thank you for your continued cooperation.

Regards,

Fraud Prevention Analyst
Payza.com

1234931504682.jpg

but is it possible to transfer money from payza to a prepaid card ?
or to a payza credit card where i can withdraw money at cashpoints worldwide ?

but is it possible to transfer money from payza to a prepaid card ?
or to a payza credit card where i can withdraw money at cashpoints worldwide ?

i have the prepaid card which i never used before. today i withdrew some cash to my card and see how it goes, since wire is not an option, i have no other way to get my money but the card.

Did anyone on this forum already took legal action against a company like Payza? They froze the funds in my account for no reason, $40,000.

Oh my god. It can't be for no reason. Did you talk to them already? If you think they're doing something that is very wrong then take legal action.

The Fraud Department did. But the money is legit and I submitted every document they asked for. In the end, they rejected my proof of address while I used the same type of document that I already used for Payza. Then they stopped all communication. They even used a wrong name to address me. I've never seen such an unprofessional service before and it just gets worse.

Payza will never help you to withdraw your money. they removed credit card withdrawal 2 years ago and now bank wire withdrawal also not available.

They really wants to stuck your money on their wallet. but they are the best company for deposit money on their bank account. see Payza's 1 + 1 = 0 promotion which has $0 load fee. lol

I agree with that since I just made a deposit there from a US Bank. Then my bank froze my account because they said a payment came through from Payza in Moscow, RU. Go figure, LOL.

Anyhow they still seem to offer free checks. So hopefully when its needed that transaction will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back