PayUrl.Me |Earn on every link you shorten Up to 1.6$/1000 VISITS[ADULT | NON ADULT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

conmadan

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hello WJ
[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]
Payurl.Me is a new money making URL shortener where you can shorten your looking links and share them on internet to earn money.We provides full support for mobile so you can even short your links on mobile devices and also you can see your links stats on mobile devices.
Payurl.Me uses CPM model to pay its user and therefore it pays for every ad impression. Payurl.Me offers very competitive rates and the lowest payout rate that it offers for any country is 1.6$ per 1000 views

Quick Link: Quick link is a link after which you can add your link that you want to shorten. Actually this link provides you the freedom from going to Payurl.Me again and again to shorten your link. This link doesn’t shorten your link but it puts an advertisers ad into your link. Below is an example of quick link, simply copy and paste the below link in your browser’s address bar and press enter to see how it works.

Affiliate Program : The PayUrl.me referral program is a great way to spread the word of this great service and to earn even more money with your short links! Refer friends and receive 20% of their earnings for life!

Payout Rates:
Payurl.Me paying good rates as its minimum payout rate is 1.6$/1000 views.

Minimum Payout:
The minimum payout on Payurl.Me is only 5$, so, everyone can cash-out their earnings just by accumulating this simple total in their account. Earning 5$ from Payurl.Me is not a difficult task, you can easily earn this total with little efforts if you know how to generate revenue from shorten URL services.

Payment Frequency:
When your account reaches the minimum amount of $5.00 or more, you may request your earnings. The payment is then sent to your PayPal account during business days no longer than 7 days after requesting.

Notice some update
: We had update Full page script you can use full Page Script to short your website links.

Big update:

• Update count 2 click per IP in 24 hours
  • Change rates of some countries. Click here to view details

13754328_1029554217140102_3136560066113767441_n.jpg

Last edited:
74 comments
Hi. Nice site. Nice interface. But one problem.. captcha ??? Can you remove captcha and make banner on the top ?? like overs ? and count the impression ?

Why you can't change captcha to banner like shorte.st/ ? they paying many days and using banners on short url.

Captcha protect for BOT views i can't remove it.
When my module update i will mail to you ! Tks.

Nice site. I try it

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thanks and hope to work with you.[/FONT]

Notice some update :
- Advenced option shorten link by Interstitial Advertisement, Ad Banner, No Advert
- Affiliate Program : Refer friends and receive 20% of their earnings for life!

[FONT=&quot]Notice some update : [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Advenced option shorten link by Interstitial Advertisement, Ad Banner, No Advert[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]Affiliate Program : Refer friends and receive 20% of their earnings for life

We will continue update some moduleproof member:
iNwo6cv.png

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]First payment received within 48h of request [/FONT]:)[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] Thank you ![/FONT]

i want to try ur shorten url site...but i want automatic payment...net10 or net15 basis...

pls implement this...

Are you want automatic payment When your account reaches the minimum amount of $5.00 ??? . We process your request no longer than 4 days after requesting.
Welcome to Payurl.me . I hope to work with you. ;)

Add Webmoney to Withdrawal Method please...

We will update soon. Thanks you and I hope we can work together

Notice update : We had update Full page script you can use full Page Script to short your website links. Thanks you and good luck

Last edited:
pls enable multi ip count to certain limit...bcoz trusted short url website... meaning they paid me for years and they still exist and paying

ur rates r similar to them...then whats the use of ur new short url ? who will join ?

u should be different like counting multi ip and others etc

Last edited:
I try use this service some minute ago and I found some problem with it.

1. Full page script can not read excedule domain without www, its only works for some popular website like facebook.com, when I add my site ex: domain.com, the script still convert my domain website to payurl.me

2. The page ads is really suck. after 5 sec waiting time, the script not redirect user to the target url. it just open oneclickads in new tab and then script will auto reload payurl.me page for more than 3x. Very annoying.

it is same as 1 ip must complete 3x captcha and open 3x payurl ads page and wait for more than 15 sec just for 1 url.

Maybe the real rates is 3000 views = $1.6USD!

Last edited:
I try use this service some minute ago and I found some problem with it.

1. Full page script can not read excedule domain without www, its only works for some popular website like facebook.com, when I add my site ex: domain.com, the script still convert my domain website to payurl.me

2. The page ads is really suck. after 5 sec waiting time, the script not redirect user to the target url. it just open oneclickads in new tab and then script will auto reload payurl.me page for more than 3x. Very annoying.

it is same as 1 ip must complete 3x captcha and open 3x payurl ads page and wait for more than 15 sec just for 1 url.

Maybe the real rates is 3000 views = $1.6USD!

Hi aizel .
Thank you for your interest my service.
1. I had fixed full page script . You can try again
2. Payurl count 1 click per IP and reset after 24h with coockie so there is no such thing
I hope we can work together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back