Paypal Verification with Debit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

softleaks

Paypal is asking to add my credit card for verification.

The problem is that i don't have a credit card.

But i do have a Debit card with 'Maestro' logo on it.

can i use that to verify my paypal account ????

18 comments
you cant do it with Debit cards.
I have a Visa Debit card, tried and didnt work.
Also Being an Indian - makes it worse.
You MUST have a Credit card :|

You just cant do that. Be it maestro, mastercard, visa.
Even if you were able to do that somehow you would still need a credit card to send funds.
Being Indian you even cant send funds from your paypal balance, even if you linked a credit card to it. The amount will be deducted from credit card only.

You will need a International Visa debit card.

Well R u using international DC with your PP ?

well I guess I dont have the international DC but I was able to verify my account long ago but now they dont allow me to verify using DC plus I cant make payment to companies out of Indian jurisdiction. So are you sure if I get an Internation DC it would work ? if yes I might bother to send an application to my bank

Well R u using international DC with your PP ?

well I guess I dont have the international DC but I was able to verify my account long ago but now they dont allow me to verify using DC plus I cant make payment to companies out of Indian jurisdiction. So are you sure if I get an Internation DC it would work ? if yes I might bother to send an application to my bank

No humour, you must have a Credit Card for Indians to verify.
I've got a International DC, no use :(

Paypal verification with credit card in india

I think the problem is only with indian verification. In Europe, I think there's no problem with verification with debit cards. I have verified easily Visa Electron and Mastercard debit card (on mastercard I can't withdraw).

I try to contact them, this facility can be avail by contacting your debit card provider.
They will enable your card for trading in other currencies.

Thanks,
mann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back