Status
Not open for further replies.

power_match

Banned
Banned
Hello,

I want to ask question, I am indian and i have indian bank account

I want to know
Can paypal deduct money form my indian bank account ?? without my knowledge or signature ?? as fine ? or any thing else ???

6 comments
Post your Question in Paypal This Section.
And Wait for atleast 48 hours to get reply from anyof the member
and i my opinion Paypal has never deduct an amount form my bank account except for verifiying bank account that to Rs.3 /- Only.

Last edited:
Well

Well, I have never experienced anything like this neither on my PayPal account nor on the PayPal accounts of my friends. However, they may request you to transfer some money to your PayPal account voluntarily, and if you won't do that they may limit your PayPal account or block the accounts associated to it (such as your eBay account, for example).

Provided that you do not have any chargebacks, automatic re-bills or new disputes against your account, then absolutely not. PayPal will never simply take money out of your account for no reason.

However, I will say this. If you are facing a legal juncture, such as being sued, owed money in back child support, or going through a legal separation. Any of your assets can be inquired, and if your PayPal account is discovered to contain a nominal number, then there is a good chance that you could be looking at having to give up some of those funds.

In reality though, your PayPal funds are safe and sound as long as you yourself don't spend the money.

Hope this was helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back