paypal methods to withdraw

Status
Not open for further replies.

icestorm

hi

i have a master card credit card
can i use it to withdrew money from paypal to this card with out the need of bank account ????

the country is switzerland

5 comments
hello i am an indian...i have to receive payment from filesonic..I have three options alertpay,webmoney or paypal...
Kindly suggest me which is the best and also elaborate how to open an account and what all is required for verification and other steps...

Thanks in advance

hi

i have a master card credit card
can i use it to withdrew money from paypal to this card with out the need of bank account ????

the country is switzerland

Yes u can.

hello i am an indian...i have to receive payment from filesonic..I have three options alertpay,webmoney or paypal...
Kindly suggest me which is the best and also elaborate how to open an account and what all is required for verification and other steps...

Thanks in advance

It's ur choice which one better suits you. Just go to their site & register. Verification is described after u login in your account. U either need Credit card, Bank account or Mobile verification (For Alertpay) to verify ur account.

Hope this helps.

I don't think you can actually. When i had an account i had to confirm back account before i could withdraw anything. I could buy and except money but couldn't get it put into my hand or on a card without a confirmed bank account . that was in the states so im sure its the same where you are. maybe someone else can chime in and confirm his question?

And Alan
hes asking about paypal my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back