PayPal limiting accounts of filehosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
filesflash and oron removed paypal from their premium page. extabit said it themselves here. filepost said that to me via ticket. filefactory, i read in some thread here.
I could find the post from extabit in its thread, but could you show us the message from Filepost or Filefactory that you received?

Money Laundering charges, just like Kim is being charged with, being brought against them will have them drop file-hosts. PayPal and their Parent Company Ebay will not risk all the other money they take in over what they take in from file-hosting.

It's coming. It looks like Oron is done on PayPal others will follow. Why do think some hosts closed their programs ans cleared their accounts, it was done before their accounts were froze or terminated.

It was part of the complaint in the Universal lawsuit by Mega Upload that all file hosts used PayPal to send and receive payments and listed them. This is going to help or hurt people depending on who you are and what you are doing.

Read about stuff other then uploading and file hosting, do a little searching, the information is out there you just got to look for it.

Last edited:
You cannot put all Sharehosters in one bottle. Just because some of them not paying taxes and taking complains against tos no serious doesn´t mean others act like fools too. However it wold be a huge pain in the ass if paypal and other "independent" 3rd parties would handle so just because some players failed.

happy that i (the day before the shutdown) received a 17xx$ payment from oron, probably the last one. cheggit and other torrent sites are shutting down. 2012, truely the mayans were right!

Filepost are taking premium money through paypal and laundering out to a few affiliates through Alertpay, they said I had to stop receiving payments using Paypal

I have never seen any proof posted that paypal limits or investigates all these (new) filehosters.
When you ask me they use it as an excuse to sit on their money longer or flat out scam you.

Believe it or not, but paypal is actually closing all filehost account. They dont want to be involved with filehosting anymore because they see it as high risk money , they closed account of the biggest host, and they are now limiting many new filehost account like rapidgator , cloudcache etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back