PayPal limiting accounts of filehosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
m@x, its not funny , netload check your home address filled the forum inside
affiliate place and compare this home adress with PAYPAL home adress
and if there is problem, THEY REFUSE payment. I could not get my money from
them for 3 months till I solve the problem. And explaind the turkish letters in my name
(ş,ç and ö was the problem for them)

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/d24c1c5128.jpg[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/c87d2c240f.jpg[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/b816a258aa.jpg[/SLIDE]

What do you think about this screens?

Paypal Limit this filehosts but they are still use paypal for sell premium. :D

Paypal not start Limited filehosts. Paypal limited only oron and filesflash and this lmit only oron and filesflash problems. not about all file hosts :D

Sorry my bad english.

Nope its true
alert pay limit my account
and they ask me to verify it
i verify my alert pay my account by my phone
number but now they block my account
and i have 103 usd on my alert pay !!
and they ask my home address lol !!
not true. they limit your account for other things, maybe for using proxies or VPN to access to your Alertpay account or for accept illegal transactions

Hello Tyler,

Our Security Dept has confirmed that file hosting sites will remain supported. Torrent sites, on the other hand, have not been supported for some time now and will no longer be.

Thank you for checking in directly with us on this issue!

Tanya

they cant limit your account for receiving payments from file hosts because they don't have access to your affiliate account and see what are you uploading or promoting :)

Last edited:
i never said our account will be limited for received payments, but its the paypal accounts of the file hosts that has been limited. they can receive but not sent payment i think. oron and filesflash paypal seems to be terminated or something as they cant even receive

i never said our account will be limited for received payments, but its the paypal accounts of the file hosts that has been limited. they can receive but not sent payment i think. oron and filesflash paypal seems to be terminated or something as they cant even receive

may be their accounts limited for some reasons :sun:

yea the reason being their accounts violate PP ToS under several clauses of it including Fraudulent Activity. Accounts of some will no doubt be terminated others frozen.

Oron has caught the eye of the Adult Entertainment Industry and will probably not survive because it is a World Wide Effort now on the industries part. There is a group on gfy forums they will not be satisfied with just their content being removed.

Do a little Google search on something other then file hosts and uploading and you will find there are a lot of very pissed off people wanting to close any site or file host with copyright infringing files

Oron has caught the eye of the Adult Entertainment Industry
Adult Entertainment Industry is not the problem. Its free advertisement for them. Also Paypal will not freezing accounts without serious pressure from Government Institutions. Why should they do so? Sharehosters are clients using Paypal for processing transactions like other Companys too and they taking good profit from their transaction fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back