Paypal Limited - Wrong Pan Card No

Status
Not open for further replies.

piratebay

Anybody having this problem of wrong pan card message on paypal and paypal being Limited...If u are not having any issues so far then u are lucky but be prepared for it

40 comments
yes i was having the same issue
so re entered the password thewn contact them to remove the limitation
it will be done in some hours

Initially when the system was made there was no verification. So at that point of time many people added fake PAN numbers. Paypal must have found it out and now they have started with verification and have limited all the accounts without a proper PAN number.

i had added my dads PAN 1 year ago when i first created my paypal account

but now itz showing that my PAN is wrong and account limited

now what do i do??
go for a new PAN card of my self [but it will take 15-20 days to PAN card to arrive to my home]

or re enter my DADs PAN Card number??

Initially when the system was made there was no verification. So at that point of time many people added fake PAN numbers. Paypal must have found it out and now they have started with verification and have limited all the accounts without a proper PAN number.

i have added my Pan Card Number (i mean no fake)
they have limited me.. i guess they are verifying every account, not sure tough

what are you guys talking about pan?? Is it this?

DSCN3668.JPG

I also got my PP limited because i was using my moms PAN Card....

Got mine and my limit was removed within two weeks...

Be ready to attend call from Paypal after you have added your own PAN card details not your Fathers. They will call you to know the purpose of your account and the details about last transaction you made. Good Luck

Be ready to attend call from Paypal after you have added your own PAN card details not your Fathers. They will call you to know the purpose of your account and the details about last transaction you made. Good Luck

What will they do if i tell them that i got the payouts from File Hosts... :P

I don't know because i didn't attend their calls. I have Paypal account on my Fathers name which is verified and working fine for me ;)

As i don't have PAN card, I created another Paypal account on my Sisters name and they call me right away after i submitted ticket to verify the account asap after adding the purpose code, verifying Bank account and adding PAN card. I provided my number in the account details and My sister was not at home.I don't want them to know what i do on Internet. Its quite complicated for her to understand what she have to say to Paypal representative.

After few days i got another call. this time i didn't pick the phone :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back