PayPal Limited , whats next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechPro

PayPal has limited my account saying they received a report from Warner bros entertainment saying I share their products.

Any other way to receive small payments for the rapidleech and other premium I offer?

I need to receive credit card payments.

21 comments
So you have a warez site?You had your paypal in a visible position??like a button etc??

If yes then there is your problem..They saw that you might receive funds through a illegal site.

So your choice would be alertpay or webmoney.

If you're not that clever to accept donations or payments related to your warez site, Paypal will limit your account.

Otherwise if you upload only, there is no connection between your site and your Paypal account and Warner will never know your Paypal account.

I did not have a donate button whatsoever.
I have always corresponded with members who have registered for the service via email.

thanks

I did not have a donate button whatsoever.
I have always corresponded with members who have registered for the service via email.

thanks

Could you please explain HOW they made the connection between your PayPal account and your sharing of files?

Quite interesting.

I think problem is different because If paypal Start limited uploaders paypal, I think First start Filesonic Top 50 Uploaders :D

sorry my bad english

I believe someone made a username, mailed me for the details and sent it to them.

So you accept donations on your warez site, if someone PM you - you send him your PP id? :S

If not and robinex version is legit,..... - SOPA , PIPA and ACTA works ? (They operate under cover) >_>

Next Step Is given below -

Just go to his office and f**k everyone hardly.......

they are idiots just leave and join alertpay or webmoney or anyother you would like.......

I find it hilarious that you have managed to destroy so much for yourself. I hope you had many thousands of dollars on your paypal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back