Paypal limited my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcou789456

Hi,

Long time ago, i don't use my paypal account (5-6 years maybe) i know it's not safe place.

Today i want to buy hosting plan 69,99 usd, and paypal limited my account, i still have 146 euros in my account.

[SLIDE]http://i2.imgchili.com/1643/1643818_paypal_account_limit.jpg[/SLIDE]

Today it's the bigproof for me that paypal is no safe.

I don't have credit card, and i don't want, in asia all people paid cash.

I send them email, but i wait.

Any one have a idea to remove the limited ?

Last edited by a moderator:
32 comments
Your account having a Claim/Dispute due tow hich Your account is Limited.
Resolve it for Making your PAYPAL working again

Your account having a Claim/Dispute due tow hich Your account is Limited.
Resolve it for Making your PAYPAL working again

They ask me 3 think to resolve:

i already resolve 2, the third is put a crédit card, i don't have crédit card nobody use it in asia.

Call them and tell that u dont have a credit card....They are quite friendly...
And who told you that nobody uses Credit card in Asia....
To which country you belong?

The thing about Paypal is that if you send them an email they will just just give you a canned response. You should call them if you want to see results

Thanks,

I will cal them.

You want to buy something in HK with credit card, you paid 3% more for the charge. you can check in hk you have a ATM every 100m, why use credit card.

I Hongkong a use my ''Octopuss watch'' to paid, it's a RFID watch purse, i can put up to 1000 hkd (150 usd), and paid , bus, shop, mac donald .....

Thanks,

I will cal them.

You want to buy something in HK with credit card, you paid 3% more for the charge. you can check in hk you have a ATM every 100m, why use credit card.

I Hongkong a use my ''Octopuss watch'' to paid, it's a RFID watch purse, i can put up to 1000 hkd (150 usd), and paid , bus, shop, mac donald .....

actually if you sign up for a debit card from your bank. It should be free :) and you don't have to use it. One thing you can use with those card is that you can shop online + rewards. I'm sure your HK$ can't :( that's why people signup for those cards :)

actually if you sign up for a debit card from your bank. It should be free :) and you don't have to use it. One thing you can use with those card is that you can shop online + rewards. I'm sure your HK$ can't :( that's why people signup for those cards :)

I have alredy have a free ATM card from the bank, with i can pays in all the shop in Hongkong by ''EPS'' and also can paid in all china by ''Unionpay''

Unionpay is the chinese concurent of ''visa'' and ''mastercard'' with very very low price : free

180 days, that's not a problems, i have this money from 5 - 6 years in my paypal account, just want to use today.

But i am afraid i buy a hosting plan, to make some business, but sure i will not put paypal.

limited today.

The money in my paypal account balance is from 5 - 6 years ago, i know paypal is no safe, so i don't use my account, just today i want to use fast to buy hosting plan fast.

Nothing more secure than bank wire, ok, you less customer, but sure you get the money before send the good.

limited today.

The money in my paypal account balance is from 5 - 6 years ago, i know paypal is no safe, so i don't use my account, just today i want to use fast to buy hosting plan fast.

Nothing more secure than bank wire, ok, you less customer, but sure you get the money before send the good.

PayPal is safe. If you don't like their rules don't use them. If they want credit/debit card connected whats the problem? If rest of the world can use it, why cant you?

If you want to earn serious money in IM you will need paypal, 80% people use paypal.

If this is too big issue for you, then use moneybookers.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back