PayPal is screwing India, NOT RBI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
will you do that if you loose a large percentage of your users and income?

linking CC and bank account is fine but this $500 cap per transaction is just dumb! <_<

You aren't loosing your customers at first place. There should not be any problem if you link your account and cc.

And if you have regular $xxx transactions, you can let your customers know that invoices will be generated in two parts.

Whoever is wrong..Paypal or RBI , it doesn't matters ...for both case victims are same..
"we people"
Any one have alternatives for verifying the account in alertpay ?
you can verify ur ap simply account with your cell phone,other option is to verify through cc!

Well, no one is forcing you guys to use PayPal. PayPal was only made by eBay to process their own payments, if people use it for other than that, they don't gain anything so that's why the huge fees. Now India has rules which is not allowing PayPal to be free. No one in India follows such rules but just cause it's PayPal and as usual the India government like to disturb one big MNC and this time it's Paypal.

They obviously know that india is a great part of piracy. Therefore most paypal money is made from warez. All of you stop acting like it isn't true

wt i found is entropay.com,they give us virtual card which can be loaded from bank aacount,debit card ,credit card,but they charge 4.95%,max payment once is 200$

paypal sucks but it is on top :@

they r bastards

i suggest all to make a new paypal with help of an american SOCKS or PROXY or VPN

They obviously know that india is a great part of piracy. Therefore most paypal money is made from warez. All of you stop acting like it isn't true
You are looking it by your "Warezian" view. This is not the only source of earning and neither it is great part of piracy in the world as I don't remember any of Indians are involved in cracking OR hacking those softwares. wtf! U hack and U say Indians are pirates, duh!

you can verify ur ap simply account with your cell phone,other option is to verify through cc!
They need documents now, just cellphone is not going to work.

lol visit www.screw-paypal.com
screwpaypal.jpg
n use Alertpay :)

Alertpay is best but they have fee and more then withdrawal charges compare to paypal

I am not sure they have bank transfer for india but pakistan its not :(

thats why we only withdraw by bank wire and it took 15$ fee :(

Alertpay is best but they have fee and more then withdrawal charges compare to paypal

I am not sure they have bank transfer for india but pakistan its not :(

thats why we only withdraw by bank wire and it took 15$ fee :(

To transfer money from alertpay to indian bank. How much fees they will take ?

Though these things may make my statement that RBI is in no fault at this sound untrue, but you have to understand that these rules have been in place in 2004 and some of them since 1999. So saying that RBI is screwing PayPal is basically wrong. PayPal has been floundering these rules since they came into India and the RBI is just reining them in.

May God bless you divine power and gift you the world's most significant stuff, for bringing out the real buzz about the recent Paypal matters.
===

So, bottom line is, those idiots and morons who said RBI fucked Indians are dumb, douche, faggot, lifeless, gay and unproductive.

But what about the $500 transaction limit?
This is a government and RBI mandated thing. All entities who bring cash-flow into India have to basically report transactions above $500 to the RBI and government. PayPal is basically just circumnavigating around this mandate by restricting the payments to $500. Once they do this, they have no obligation to report it to the RBI or the Indian government.

Sorry, but this is some bullshit. European union has similar requirements (but the limit is 10.000euro, not 500 dolars ) and they comply with it - once i reached that ammount i just had to send photocopy of my ID and i had no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back