PayPal India Transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuza

I have about 190 USD in PayPal verified. How can I transfer to my Indian Bank Acc., may be Bank of India.

Problem is I have putten fake PAN no. in my PayPal acc. and I want to withdraw my money, I also wish it to have cheque.

Tell me which is best way to cash out from PayPal for this situation, and any other alternative to PayPal for Indian users in future for me.

8 comments
There is Cheque option, they say it takes around 1 week to deliver and other 20 days by the bank to cash-in it is not that instant I think.

Why do they want PAN no. I fear of loosing 190 USD getting my account limited. :(

I have PayPal verified by CC.

Please guys answer its Urgent.

If u want to withdraw money to ur bank account
Note onething : Your paypal name & Bank account name should be same If its doesnot match so ur money will be reversed back to your paypal account

Same procedure applied for Cheque system also ;)

I transfer money to my bank and i have my bank acc in Bank of india only...

Just add your bank acc but i dont know as u have entered a fake PAN card...

Why do they want PAN no.

As far as i know,
PAN card works as if your account is hacked and you ask for support the first thing paypal people ask is

"Sir/Madam Can i have your PAN number"

Create a legit account with all correct information From an other IP (Paypal don't allow creating 2 accounts from the same ip) then transfer all funds to it. Now u can withdraw your money safely from your new account!
Just an idea! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back