Status
Not open for further replies.

UmairDiGrt

Banned
Banned
Hello guys i am From Pakistan as u all know .. Paypal Not Support Pakistan. so i want to know is there anyway i can use paypal just for online sending and reciving payments .. i dont need to withdraw my money into my bank account .. i am online busniess man .. all i want to use paypal just for online sending and recving payments paypal to paypal .. i tired alot of time but everytime my paypal account got limited. so you guys have any idea ? anyone can help me abt this ? please !!

8 comments
no you can't use paypal if you try they ban you as they do always

you can try alertpay.com they are same like paypal

Yes you can.

Create a NL based paypal account and give them any address( search on google and you'll easily find one), then get an NL VCC and verify your account with it. I recommend vcc-shops, as they are quite reliable.

Just make sure that you follow the basic paypal rules and try not to send/receive payments in hundreds of dollars every day. That'll make PP suspicious.

thank you so much for this all information bro will try it now :) :)

dude i am just helping you to save your money , whenever you login to paypal using your pak ip they will track and easily limited your account

you can't play with paypal just remember else upto you

@Ariyan

I have been using paypal using a Pakistani IP for 6 months now, nothing has happened yet. They only limited my account once when i by mistake logged into paypal from my home and an NL proxy. But i was able to recover the account after changing my password and putting in a new VCC.

@Ariyan

I have been using paypal using a Pakistani IP for 6 months now, nothing has happened yet. They only limited my account once when i by mistake logged into paypal from my home and an NL proxy. But i was able to recover the account after changing my password and putting in a new VCC.

WoW its make me feel so batter . i just maked NL Paypal Account .. and ready to use :) will add VCC very soon as well !

Rep Added :)

thanks again bro!

Hi guys,

If you do experience problems with Pp then I would suggest trying AlertPay. We offer very similar services but we want to work with people in Pakistan and help you with your business. :)

Chris Z
Online Community Support
Alertpay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back