Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Hi Guys
Paypal unverified account useing Allowed Or Not ?
Mean's
Reciving Amount Or Sending Amount Success Or NOT ?

Guys I m not buying item's On Ebay & Other
I m just Purchasing A Premium Account or like Web hosting.

13 comments
Urmm I really don't know what you're talking about but err yeh, using an unverified Paypal for small internet transactions is fine I guess. :|

I'm just upgrading to a Premier account as needed for receiving more than six payments in a year. I have the bank verified (two small amounts put in by PayPal, me telling them what they were) but not my address - some form of signed for delivery note from them IIRC. I've had umpteen deliveries from Ebay, which although is the same company, I guess they don't count.

Any restrictions that might kick in if I don't get my address verified? I keep thinking I'll miss the postman on the day they decide to send the note.

Thanks Hawk - I have seen the notes on Ebay saying "verified addresses only" but I've never yet bought from anyone that's refused me. If it's as simple as a phone call I may look into getting the address verified. I'm in the UK and I'm fairly sure (80%) that it required me to acknowledge a posted note with a signature. Maybe it's changed, or, as you say, it's country specific. I'll look into it - cheers.

why the hell am i the only one with an unverified pp that i can't send money with.. at all
my sending limit is 0 dollars
is it only for US residents?

No Clowner
You must have finished your Sending Limits
I am from india and its there.
I am premier account
Try to upgrade if you are personal.

I think there is also a limit to the number of transactions you can carry out per month with an unverified account. I read it somewhere before but forgot about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back