Status
Not open for further replies.

nfury007

Hellow there guys.

I am really confused about the transiction fees of paypal. My account is a premier account and i want to know about the all fees i mean fees of personal account/premier account and business account.

While i upgraded the account it said fees will be lower but it seems higher than previous to me.

so anyone can help me telling the exact transiction fee of all accounts?

Regards

17 comments
I stopped caring about the fees from 2 years now.. Think about earning that 95% rather than loosing about 5% or whatever :) You will go places with this attitude.

Well actually the problem is i am a server reseller and sell servers at a low profit. i got only one sells from paypal and others from payza or wmz. The server i sold with paypal i sold it at about 15$(sold to my frnd) profit but after cutting fees and after i paid for the server i got only 1.5$ profit. Isnt that a mess? thats why i am concerning about this and once i know then i wll add paypal fee along with the server price.

my reply

Well actually the problem is i am a server reseller and sell servers at a low profit. i got only one sells from paypal and others from payza or wmz. The server i sold with paypal i sold it at about 15$(sold to my frnd) profit but after cutting fees and after i paid for the server i got only 1.5$ profit. Isnt that a mess? thats why i am concerning about this and once i know then i wll add paypal fee along with the server price.
Are you saying PayPal took $13.5 fees? If that's the case it means the original transaction was of quite high cost, and you should take that into consideration when calculating potential profit.

Paypal Eats 5-7% of my all payments and its really bad thing i think :-&

Well, can you name me one other payment processor that is cheaper and more convenient than PayPal?

Yes, of course there's a fee on PayPal. That's how they survive.

I just withdrew $800 to my bank account. Took 2 days and was free of charge.

Now, how is it with Payza and WebMoney and withdrawal??

Fees are a part of the game.

If you think 3.9% of Paypal is bad, go look up high risk credit card processing which is 10-15% and upwards of 30%

3.9% looks like nothing considering HR CC processing.

Processing fees never bother me, I actually dislike their currency exchange methods, they charge more for when you have foreign currency, and when you need it, they actually decrease the exchange rate to give you the less money.

Moreover, we Indians can't keep any PP balance due to our govt, so they charge more money for wire transfer on every single transaction.

paypal fees is always high, but $13.5 is possibly a mistake...recheck or contact their support..

For indians(we) only way is using canada paypal(which is safe, buy vps/shared in canada and use vpn in it, use VCC to verify, simple.....)

Processing fees never bother me, I actually dislike their currency exchange methods, they charge more for when you have foreign currency, and when you need it, they actually decrease the exchange rate to give you the less money.

Moreover, we Indians can't keep any PP balance due to our govt, so they charge more money for wire transfer on every single transaction.

All currency exchange organizations do this. This is how they make money. Nothing new.

@ supertoon

Yeah, the same happens to me and it kinda suck.
Sure Paypal is a company and its only goal is to make money, there's nothing wrong with that, but that's what the 4% + 0.30 fee is for.
Charging you again for converting e-currency doesn't make sense to me - okay, it does, considering they want money, but you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back