PayPal discussion thread (India users affected)

About your Thread Bouncer

• It is Good

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Still Idiot

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bouncer, from where will u verify the address ??? of US?

and kicker-hp_27, u r not an indian so don't comment as u don't know how it feels

I dont know what does it feel and also i dont know how to crash a community ,this is webmasters junction.

Create a thread > Talk ,Help etc. for indians >
Dont crate tons of threads making wj a indians community ,ma friend just wanted to join wj ,and he asked to me "Why theres to much indiands?"
:| Dont make bullshits,

Its to easy,go for prepaid card ,verify pp then > Receive Funds > Withdraw >
You need to pay anything? Pay with Credit Card

30% of people cant use paypal ,and they are not creating a shit like this everyminute. ^o)

@GoPantheoN ,i dont know why afraid?

Upload > Share > Earn > Transfer
Paypal isnt allowed on my country, so i use alertpay ,its OK with that.

More than 1 Milion people(outside india) are not afraid ,and just 10K of them on INDIA are making drama for this..

At least dont create 100 Threads

hey kicker-hp_27, this is not a drama

and do u ever know that 35% of the worlds webmasters r INDIANS and 25% of them only deals with pp payment

I M PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

Paypal can still be used and verified by your father's or someone other family member's cc but I don't think people will risk verifying with their real cc if they are linked with warez.

Paypal has not completely limited itself for Indian use but just applied necessary cc rule for transaction, thats it.

Paypal is the best option for withdrawing, alertpay has only cheque option but withdrawing money from paypal is so easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back