PayPal discussion thread (India users affected)

About your Thread Bouncer

• It is Good

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Still Idiot

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kapil441

Yes bro i have opened this thread to protest against PayPal for the rules which they r implementing on WE INDIANS. I think they have a long rivalry with INDIA as you can see when an Indian tries to make paypal acc they ask for Pan Card No. , this is just for indians , not for any other countries.

Also payment as GIFT was prohibited to the INDIANS >:)

WTF is their problem with Indians. I think it is not RBI involved with them
it is PayPal who doing this huh.

Well people if you think paypal is doing wrong then Comment here and also write your suggestion what will u do if that rule is implemented on 1 March 2011 :D

52 comments
Well it has to do with your country regulations because I doubt they will pick on a country just for the fun of it.

Also remember that a lot of fraudulent activities come from India so they might be protecting themselves

Protect :P
How will paypal come to know that we are protesting ....
Bad Plan, if you wanna protest , do it outside RBI's Office , that would be more effective.

Protect :P
How will paypal come to know that we are protesting ....
Bad Plan, if you wanna protest , do it outside RBI's Office , that would be more effective.

Still wont be done
its india for god sake nothin good happens here.

Even with protest u will just waste couple of days

i am indian guy still using paypal account
no problem with me until paypal account is from u.k.

can send and reiceve money as gift

thanks to person who is helping me doing this with no problem

Paypal Head- Oh no!1 member in WJ is protesting against us!

Head's Secretary- Oh no! What do we do?

Paypal Head- Lets Break the Rules and put everything back to normal in India.

Secretary- but RBI will kill us!

Head- But WJ is protesting! Oh NoeZ! OMG OMG OMG!

Secretary- Do whatever you want. I'm out. PEACE!
Like that's gonna happen xD <_<

Kid change to Alertpay.
________
Laguna Bay II Condominium

Last edited:
Just so know, it's not PayPal that's responsible for this, it's our very own Reserve Bank of India. PayPal operates flawlessly in most other countries, if our government authorities decide to impose restrictions on them it's not their fault.

And I don't see any reason why they would try to rival with India (come on, Paypal is just a payment processor and India is a country :|). They aren't being unfair to Indians either. You mentioned that Indian accounts require PAN card information for registration, what do you think they would do with our PAN card information? They require it for registration because our government has asked them to.

If you really want to protest, protest against the RBI. With all those billions of dollars in swiss banks, they decided to regulate online payment processors used by freelancers, IT professionals and the like. |-)

this thread is totally useless....paypal is doing this only coz they are asked to....they have to follow all the rules and regulations set by rbi..if they dont they have to stop their operations in india...
paypal has two options...
1)not obeying rbi rules and closing its services in india
or
2)following all the rules with limited account facilities for indian pp accounts...

They don't bother if you stop using their service.

How can you be sure that your government is not involved in this matter?

Protest against what? By not using there services?

Well they stopped the so called payment as GIFT many months ago.Nothing is going to happen, they will not change the new proforma anymore.

Just use it or leave there service, that's it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back