PayPal: 'Aggressive changes' coming to frozen funds policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. IF they let you have the money, ever.
Since you are being accused being guilty, doing nothing, and you need to prove your innocence. Many with frozen accounts, are unable to do that, and all trapped money stays with them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if someone is accusing you being guilty, don't they need to provide evidence for that?

That's something that does not happen with paypal.

Kind of sounds "Guilty until proven innocent."

I always knew about the "Innocent until proven guilty" but not the other way around. And worst is, they are making bucks from one's own money.

Exactly. IF they let you have the money, ever.
Since you are being accused being guilty, doing nothing, and you need to prove your innocence. Many with frozen accounts, are unable to do that, and all trapped money stays with them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if someone is accusing you being guilty, don't they need to provide evidence for that?

That's something that does not happen with paypal.

Well i've personally had a half a dozen accounts frozen with varying amounts of money in them and i was able to transfer the money out after 6 months.

Withdraw money to make payments only.. :)
Only take seconds to put money in paypal. Clear the money in paypal.. by paying if you are planning to buy some stuff in ebay or elsewhere!

Doesn't they call you in your mobile before they freeze?

Used to get few calls in the past if I make payments..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back