payment system safe for warez sites ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4rk

hi

i'm looking for a payment system which accept warez sites

i mean i want some donations from downloaders :D , so i want a payment system where i can receive donations

of course paypal will ban me :-=

any suggestions ?

20 comments
Is this payment method popular for warez users ? I think this method of payment is not popular because it is complicated for many users. Your users would have first to buy bitcoins and then send them to you, and most will not know how to do it.

almost no cc gateway will work with warez sites becuase they will be banned by visa and mastercard from using them on illegal sites. You can show user tutorial or video how to buy bitcoins with pp or cc on exchangers like virwox, but again some users will be too lazy \because you have to wait a few days in case of fraud.

You can accept paypal donations. Just don't add donation button on site. Simply send the email to interested downloaders, and they will donate it to you.

hmm, nice idea

but let me know an answer for a stupid question, how PP knows that i use PP for an illegal action? do they check all accounts ?

Probably if you use my idea, PP will not know that you use it for illegal activities. If they contact you, you can say that you earned it, or friends sent the money to you. Also, tell to donators about notes (comments) for transactions (maybe they can write "donation for warez forum" who knows).

Probably if you use my idea, PP will not know that you use it for illegal activities. If they contact you, you can say that you earned it, or friends sent the money to you. Also, tell to donators about notes (comments) for transactions (maybe they can write "donation for warez forum" who knows).

the problem is that how i can reach those downloaders !

most of them don't use their real mails, all r fake mails

Add a button in sidebar
1) Donate by Bitcoin (use bitpay, easy for them too)
2) Donate by paypal (show special donate contact page, ask the amount and tthier paypal id, so you send a receipt, sot they pay it)

but we have to find sme way in paypal to bitcoin, then user pay by bitcoin => annonymous for them

You can accept paypal donations. Just don't add donation button on site. Simply send the email to interested downloaders, and they will donate it to you.

Some jerk will report you to paypal and they will block your account. Paypal blocked me a few accounts so far, and I gave up on PayPal.

P.S. Lopovi sa paypala su zadrzali moj novac.

If you run a forum start a thread saying if they want to send donation to send you a pm then you can tell them your paypal info then they can send you a donation and nobody can shut you down easy as that

yeh, contrary to what Copyright trolls try to feed you, cloud hosting such as RG,RS,..... are following the paygate providers' TOS completely and they aren't violating any rules !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back