Status
Not open for further replies.
17 comments
see this video and do it yourself [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuRQNlHg_WQ[/ame]

OR follow the below steps
b76310.jpg

I'm not expert but from what i know bin files can be deticated to specific program or so which are neccessary to open it, i can be completely wrong but still :P

you can install Virtual CloneDrive and then open that thing in that..it's similar to .iso format.

Hope it'll help ya!

Its chinese....that's what i find out.....tell me more about the file and i'll help you.....where did u find it.....is that a contact information file or something.....tell us more

all .ovpn of a vpn is in there.. I think the owner of the VPN put it like that way so people can't rename server name's..

all inside that are .ovpn files.

I can only see inside that if I open the vpn and select a server.. cause its in the config folder where .ovpn file suppose to be..

Maybe if you learn to properly ask for help, to give as much details as you can in first post, and not act like a dick, maybe you'll get some help... other than that, good luck

Theres a reason he kept it in a bin file..

I extracted all the info and it contains each server ip/port/info...

If you released it to everyone there would be no need for a user login

bro can u teach me how did u manage to extract the bin file? also let me clarify my intentions in the thread.. it won't be about hacking, I'm making a custom gui rather than the gui used by the official site.. and the new gui would pretty be useless if I dont get the new servers info if I don't get it like these: http://www.filesonic.com/file/2100927504/Japayuki.Japan.ovpn

as like I said its in a bin file..

Regards,

Last edited:
No im not gonna teach you.. Or else i would of said how i did it.

Theres a reason its kept in there and it is because people like you need to keep from messing with their stuff...

It doesnt matter what you want unless u get permission then im not gonna help you.. If you can code then you should be able to do it no sweat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back