Status
Not open for further replies.

tooth

as i am in india i am not able to use paypal

so one of my cousin is having verified paypal he is in usa

can i get his pay pal user id and password and use his paypal for some transactions ?

9 comments
Unless you connect to a VPN close to his location, no. Because if you do, Paypal will block his account due to an Indian IP showing up on an American paypal account.

Yes u can use it but remember thet u can not get the money in ur bank in india....

PS: for more security use USA proxy

as i am in india i am not able to use paypal

so one of my cousin is having verified paypal he is in usa

can i get his pay pal user id and password and use his paypal for some transactions ?

Hey,
No, there wont be any problems.
But one thing you should be sure that there should not be any Failed login attempts to the account.
If you manage to login to the account in the first attempt there wont be any problems.

Hey,
No, there wont be any problems.
But one thing you should be sure that there should not be any Failed login attempts to the account.
If you manage to login to the account in the first attempt there wont be any problems.

do he have to call paypal and say that his cousin (me)is using his paypal in india?

no dude u cant use like that,, if u use so that account will get locked..
if u want to use it than download US VPN & use it

His account will get limited if you login from your IP.
Or he has to create a new account on some paid VPN and you both connect to VPN & access the PP account.
There is no other way.

paypal is working in INDIA but make sure that you have verified the PAN card because as per IDNAIAN govt its compulsory now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back