Partners Needed for new Hosting Venture

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostHK

Hello All,

I'm looking for a/some partner/s who is interested in a new/revamped hosting venture.

Those who know me, knows I work at an HK based hosting company already. But I'm looking more towards a general hosting service based in Europe.

Possibly an already over saturated market but I believe such a venture could work.

I am not a marketer/sales person so this is the major components missing from my skill set. What I can bring to the table is mostly technical and financial as well as all the initial capital. Any interested persons may not need to provide any financial or capital investment.

A partner should be able to offer the following:

• Time - This should be considered a full time job.
  • Past Experience - I don't want to a newbie or need to train you. A partner should be able to do just about everything.
  • General Technical Expertise - This should be considered a start-up operation and all work to be done by both partners.
  • Fluent English - Sorry, I need to be able to communicate without any misunderstandings. So unless you can sell like Jordan Belfort, not interested in broken English speakers.
  • Good Manners - Sales/Support/Communication with customers and myself is a must and a certain level of professionalism is expected.

I am happy and prepared to bring the following (in addition to the above):

• Rack Space
  • Servers, Switches, Routers etc.
  • Sole responsibility for contractual obligations.
  • All required licenses (WHM/CPanel, WHMCS, NOC-PS, DirectAdmin etc.)

Services I would expect to sell are the full range of hosting services with an emphasis on shared hosting and VPS/Cloud.

If there is any success, I would like the company to be registered, preferably in Hong Kong but will consider EU. This would not be intended for Warez or other dodgy clients. This should be considered a legitimate business venture with legitimate clients.

If interested feel free to reply or PM me.

2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back