Partner/Investor For Established Hosting Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

element3303

Banned
Banned
Dear Wjunctioners,
I am the CEO of Fusionrax ( Cloud Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Virtual Servers, Dedicated Servers - Fusionrax ). We are known with our top class services with budget price tag. In order to focus in expanding I need a partner who will be able to do the same work that I do. I need someone with ideas and a stable pocket to invest money for SEO, new projects in the company and servers.

As my partner you will have 50% ownership permissions, full access to the income and simply said everything that I have. You must act as an owner and care for the company, not just ask the other one to resolve the issue.

That was my quick article for what I need, if you are interested to work with me, contact me with email - mail@erkansa.com or skype - undertarker2

Best Regards,
element3330...

9 comments
Hello Element3303,

Which locations are you looking for hosting? I am personally looking for additional locations to expand into.

Are you also based in NYC?

*As in you personally / your office*

[FONT=verdana,arial]Creation date: 02 Dec 2012 15:39:00
Expiration date: 02 Dec 2013 07:39:00

He is not located in the United States nor is his hosting actually know for anything.
I dont mean to put you under or talk bad, but just when looking for partners be real and say we are a new company looking for investors
to grow and not "We are known" when you are not.

[/FONT]

Creation date: 02 Dec 2012 15:39:00

He is not located in the United States nor is his hosting actually know for anything.
I dont mean to put you under or talk bad, but just when looking for partners be real and say we are a new company looking for investors

When you say 'He' I assume you mean Element3303? Do you then switch to 'you' as if you were addressing Element3303? A little confused.

I had given the benefit of the doubt to the OP that he is affiliated with an actual 'known' host.

Creation date: 02 Dec 2012 15:39:00Expiration date: 02 Dec 2013 07:39:00He is not located in the United States nor is his hosting actually know for anything.I dont mean to put you under or talk bad, but just when looking for partners be real and say we are a new company looking for investorsto grow and not "We are known" when you are not.
When you say 'He' I assume you mean Element3303? Do you then switch to 'you' as if you were addressing Element3303? A little confused.I had given the benefit of the doubt to the OP that he is affiliated with an actual 'known' host.
Sorry yes i meant the op not you as in hosthk..

Are you also based in NYC?

*As in you personally / your office*

Creation date: 02 Dec 2012 15:39:00

The company exists since december 2011, our domain name was changed but we still have customers from the times when were founded. About the address, yes it is true that I am personally not located in New York, USA, BUT the other manager who helps and actually runs the company lives in New York, we also accept payments in his bank account which is american (using Bank of America). Every customer who pays with a bank account can see our exact banking details, they are with my other partner's New Yorkish address.

Anyways, I already found what I need. Requesting the thread to be closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back