Status
Not open for further replies.

detailz

Yep got told to post it in here, so here i go :P

I'm looking for an Admin who knows abit about warez, Submit to Katz etc plus can bring in some new people and get the forums active and hopefully stay active also. If you was part of a old site and worked well with a certain someone i'm sure you can talk me into giving them a mod spot :P

You don't need to worry about server costs, i'[ll do that.

If interested, say what sites you done what on and i'll take it from there.

detailz.

10 comments
Yep got told to post it in here, so here i go :P

I'm looking for an Admin who knows abit about warez, Submit to Katz etc plus can bring in some new people and get the forums active and hopefully stay active also. If you was part of a old site and worked well with a certain someone i'm sure you can talk me into giving them a mod spot :P

You don't need to worry about server costs, i'[ll do that.

If interested, say what sites you done what on and i'll take it from there.

detailz.

im looking to start a new site maybe we can work together?

im looking to start a new site maybe we can work together?

What have you done in the past mate?

Like some sorta stats, and mine is fairly new atm, just over amonth old atm...
Manly banter based, maybe you can sort the warez side out and bring some people in that way?

Well i find it pretty hard to think you was gonna help, without saying "yeah i will" and actually signing up to the site :/

Like i said its a new project, new site, domain and all you can pm me your msn for more details.

and im a good webmaster.

I don't thnk people understand what i mean...

I'm not looking to starting a new site, am looking for a partner/Admin to work on my current site, ie not going to change the domain etc.

So we can take the forums forward that's all, Starting a brand new site will be just a backward step, which i don't want to take.

I might be able to help out. I am not a member at your site though.

Well, if you're still interested, i'm sure we can sort something out, and get you on it and give you a nice red suit to boot aswell :P

Atm it's dead, which is doing my nut in, people are just slowly just not using it anymore arghhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back