~(part 2)Best pc game series~~

which is best game series???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

warezgalaxy

ello,
Wj Member's Please Tell Me Which of these are the best pc game series .......
reply is a must..

some Great games series where not listed in the part 1 ,they are all included here.....

only max. 10 polls allowed so cant put more on the list,so please choose from the present...
thanks
<3

16 comments

I have to agree with you. Hitman is the most unique stealth video games series ever. I liked every part, especially the first three parts. Even though, Hitman 3: Contracts is remake of the first part. Only reason I didn't liked Blood Money is that story way way different.

But, if I had to pick between Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman 3: Contracts & Hitman: Blood Money. I'd go for Hitman: Codename 47, best story. Beginning was great, missions were great.

I mean, even the soundtrack in Hitman games is awesome. Jesper Kyd is fucking genius for making such powerful soundtrack.

It's not fair to compare all of these games. Take for example the Prince of Persia series.. It was launched when? 2005? Can you compare it to the 90' series of Medal of Honor, Resident Evil or Hitman?

My vote goes to Medal of Honor, which i also bought today! (Collective version of Allied Assault =) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back