Paperstreetcash scam on PPS. Beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobstriker

Hello!

I'm almost 3 years in business. Today I meet first scam in my adult career))

Here is the history)

One day I saw here Paperstreetcash.
I didn't work with these guys before.
I decided to try them. I was sending traffic to them until I reached minimum payout.
It was $120. The hold was one month and I returned to my old aff. program.
This week I expected first payout.

But instead I saw first email from Zak))

This is Zak from PaperStreetCash.com. I am contacting you today because unfortunately your account has been flagged for suspicious traffic and/or sales.

I've been reviewing your account, and a few things jump out as suspicious to us. We must clarify these issues with you before we can send out any payments.

First, your account does not have a live URL listed. ..... is not a live site, and is clearly not how you are driving traffic to our sites. Secondly, the traffic you have sent us appears quite odd. It is not consistent at all, with more than 15,000 unique hits coming from 5/18/16 - 5/26/16, and little to no traffic outside of that. Further, we cannot determine from where we are receiving these unique hits. Your referring URLs do not show any sites that you have to promote our content, only google/search engine URLs from various countries.

Of course, I sent my answer. I planned to register my own staff site. Maybe later i'll do it.
In their settings this is company url, but not url from which affiliate should send traffic.

This is my stat with them.

DKn3nLw.png

And today I received the final email))

Good Afternoon,

After further review of your account, sales, and traffic, we've come to the conclusion that the sales we've received from you were not made in good faith and we will be refunding your members for the following reasons:
1. Member IP addresses and join IP addresses not matching.
2. Suspicious members area activity/inactivity; and
3. referral URLs not showing a proper traffic source - all referring URLs are search engine links, there are no discernable sources of traffic.
As such, we cannot make pay you the amount that would be owed to you had these sales and traffic been legitimate.

1. I don't know what ips he means. I sent them 20K real human users. I think he invented this reason during morning beer))
2. What does this mean Suspicious members. If they can't interested their customers - is it my problem?
3. I buy traffic. If they can't see refferer - push email to web-developers and not to me.

All sales was made by real human!

He lies because he don't want to pay. I worked honestly and he not. He is scammer. Beware, guys!

2 comments
Aaa.. They same company paid me +20K over in 2 Years.
Well, it's not A LOT of money in 2 Years.. but they paid.

Can you please tell me to whom you buying traffics?? For your Adult Referral ??

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back