VPS PaKDevs.com - VPS services starting from $10/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it. But I didn't response, as I am not responsible for refunds. Mate? If I would have the ability to refund I would do that! I cant.

Regards,

If you do not have the ability to refund then what the hell you are doing business with that sort of guy? ha? Is it fucking business relation?

You're acting like a damn little child.
hamza will refund all who want refund, do not worry, kid!

He is not acting like a child but you!. He told me several times that he will refund but he didn't. He does not even know how to behave with his customers. We are giving the money in trade of RDP. He is not giving free of cost then why so attitude and aggressive behavior?

If he was busy then he could tell us that he has some family issues and some sort of private problems so he can't do that ATM but with stupid behave he acted like a ASS HOLE. I feel very shame for using that word for him but i think this is the most suitable word for him.

The person who doesn't even know how to treat a customer, should not have any rite to do business at this kinda of communities. Thanks MOD for banning his ASS;)

@ Delighted
If he is your partner then believe me you are going to fucked soon. Watch my words ok and last but not the least.......

"TAKE A LIFE.... LOLZ":))

Last edited:
If you do not have the ability to refund then what the hell you are doing business with that sort of guy? ha? Is it fucking business relation?

He is not acting like a child but you!. He told me several times that he will refund but he didn't. He does not even know how to behave with his customers. We are giving the money in trade of RDP. He is not giving free of cost then why so attitude and aggressive behavior?

If he was busy then he could tell us that he has some family issues and some sort of private problems so he can't do that ATM but with stupid behave he acted like a ASS HOLE. I feel very shame for using that word for him but i think this is the most suitable word for him.

The person who doesn't even know how to treat a customer, should not have any rite to do business at this kinda of communities. Thanks MOD for banning his ASS;)

@ Delighted
If he is your partner then believe me you are going to fucked soon. Watch my words ok and last but not the least.......

"TAKE A LIFE.... LOLZ":))
I decided to help him out, this does not mean that I have the ability to deal with the money. I set all up, but I don't get involved in the money issue, hence I can't refund anyone.

Do not worry, he will come back again, lol. He wasn't banned 'cause of "scam". You should not even try to insult anyone, you don't have the right to do so, understood?

Why am I going to be fucked soon? I didn't do anything. I am just helping him out with server setup/issue blablablaaaah!

All who are asking for refund, he's refunding them I can see it in the WHMCS, so GTFO!

Kind Regards, :)

I am back !!
i was not scammed for the reason you are thinking..
the reason was : didn't replied to mod !
@Arthur : Are you sure that you've got any service from me ? if yes , then show me proof !! (dont show info of MAHAJ)
and one more thing..
i am a new type of scammer.. who scams and reply to clients and compensate also !!
what a joke !! lol.

the fact you keep disrespecting customers by telling them to get the fuck out, kinda says alot about your business, if its not ur business, then it says alot about the people which run the business you work for, by allowing people like you to treat customers like shit.

Just file a dispute via paypal, or which ever payment method you have paid with. Even if you lose the case is still saved on the account. If there are enough cases their account will just be closed.

@immortalxx : LR doesnt support chargeback !!
and the thing you are talking about.. i accept that its my mistake.. but when i give them admin access on RDP Service, they used to create a new accounts for their friends..
and after using 29 days, they ask for refund because it was down on 1 day.. !!
and the price was only $17, and i dont think that they can get such service from any provider.
cause it was the cheapest offer yet !
and i accept that my RDP service had much downtime.. but it doesnt mean that all my services are SHIT !!
Thanks..

im not talking about your services dude, im talking about your professional attitude, or ur staffs. i dont know your services if they are good or bad, thats for your customers to decide.

@immortalxx
yes i accept this, but i was in much personal problems at that time and also the behavior of clients were also not good as you are thinking...
well..
thanks

@immortalxx : LR doesnt support chargeback !!
and the thing you are talking about.. i accept that its my mistake.. but when i give them admin access on RDP Service, they used to create a new accounts for their friends..
and after using 29 days, they ask for refund because it was down on 1 day.. !!
and the price was only $17, and i dont think that they can get such service from any provider.
cause it was the cheapest offer yet !
and i accept that my RDP service had much downtime.. but it doesnt mean that all my services are SHIT !!
Thanks..
Yeah. RDP fail not means other service all shit.
But as a customer of your RDP service.
I just use it for two days then they down forever.
Do you think two days (only few hours using) are worth $17?
And why you not just give me a response after I sending PM, MSN and support ticket?
I'm not really care about the $17.
But I just used it for just few hours.
For this I need to pay $17...
Do you think it reasonable?
Sigh....

@shiningnoy :
yeah i can understand.. but ask other clients that i've refunded them ..
and many of clients opened disputes and i even dont have much money to buy any single server to compensate.. and when i ask clients to co-operate with me and wait for some time. some of them agree this.
but no one consider that i also can be scammed..
I've been scammed 2 times by amazon fake resellers..
now i blame whom !!
I've not said ever that i wont compensate or i wont refund.. i always appreciate my clients !
and some one is attacking on PAKDEVS.COM ! and its affecting the whole server, that's why i am not able to read support tickets and trying to solve this attack issue !
and for PMs and Messages on MSN ! there is something problem with my messenger but i frequently online on Yahoo + gmail and sometime on MSN from WEB MESSENGER !
I'll still say..
Thank you all for your support !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back