[PAID] Header + Logo for NSFW amateur website

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoviceAmateur

Hi guys I am in the market for a new header for my website NoviceAmateurs.com (WARNING NSFW!)

Type of graphic: Wordpress header with new logo

Description:
I am looking to replace the existing header on my website. I want something a little different then a regular header though. I want the header to include social media logos and link to my social media accounts (I have Twitter, StumbleUpon, Facebook, and Reddit) so obviously the header will need to be sliced for separate links. Try to work in some photos of amateur girlfriends (see my website for a huge variety). I am also hoping you can come up with something neat for a logo, logo is to be in the header but I may use it later for watermarking photos as well so the logo must be transparent and its own layer(s) so I can easily copy it later.

Preferred dimensions: Existing header is 550x100px, it can be wider if need be to accomodate the additions of the social media links and the pictures. Height could also be increased a bit if need be but hopefully not more than an additional 50px

Preferred colors: Please match the colours to the wordpress theme colours (orange/green)

Text: NoviceAmateurs.com
Daily Amateur Nudes, Selfshot Teens and Girlfriends

Format: PNG, I will also require the .PSD used to create the header.

Link to website: NoviceAmateurs.com (WARNING NSFW!)

Graphic Integration: Please send PSD + PNG images (multiple as it will need to be sliced for social media links) along with the HTML output from Photoshop for the sliced images. I can add the social media links myself.

Timeframe: Not a major issue, sooner is better than later, obviously you won't get paid till its done though

Payment: Payment via Paypal, $25 USD

As posting of adult content is not allowed, please send all previews via PM

3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back