[Paid|Contest] Need a logo - Non Warez

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudShadow

Ok guys so i need a logo, but its not for any website but a brand.

As a business project i need to re-launch a brand and i need a logo for it. The brand that i have chosen to re launch is a POP CORN one.

I have this sample in mind

[SLIDE]http://imgcrave.com/u/dsc02210.jpg[/SLIDE]

Description: The above is more of a mascot than a logo. This is a pop corn packet which is wearing a headphone and 3-D glasses. The thing below the glasses is a movie reel( like the one used for old films).

I want some graphics guy here to make me a logo/mascot based on the above picture. I need something smart and innovative and this isn't much work as i have already given you a basic design.

A little Info about the brand:

Name: Kernel PopCorn
Slogan/Tagline: Your Movie Mate
Colors: Be innovative and choose them yourself based on the above picture.

When the basic design is made and i have chosen the winner, i'll tell you about the location for the name and everything.

Price: Depending on the quality of the work i'll pay you, but expect the price to be in the 10-15$ region.

Payment method: Paypal or Alertpay (preferred)

I need this logo ASAP ( till tomorrow), so please guys be innovative and fast. :). I'll be needing some extra graphics work for this project as well, so if the winner's logo is good, I'll hire him for making me banners as well.

Last edited:
37 comments
I can do exactly what you want. but tell me one thing , if you need a mascot then you probably want him in different angles and pose, do you? if yes then the price is very low.

Nope nothing like that, i want it to be in a single angle( like in the above picture).

This is their current logo

tmp2005.png

I'm trying to make something like this but a little more appealing and current

This is my try. I will sell it only if you pay me $25. Even though the concept is provided by you, it will take a lot of effort to bring it to reality. :)

***Entry Deleted***

Last edited:
Lemme show:
[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i21/2c3435.jpg[/SLIDE]

Edit: sorry I dont read colors req. will be edited later.

Last edited:
@gamelord

25$ is kinda high mate, i cant go above 15$. I'm sorry

@AllSolo
Thanks for your entry, yours seems to be one of the best atm. But i'm waiting for a couple of more logos, just to make sure that i choose the best.

@shifters

I really love the logo, but can you change the colors to that of a normal pop corn packet i.e yellow and red with stripes?

@Solutho

Waiting for yours....

@AJ
Great second entry. Nice work.

I'm still waiting for a couple more logos. So please keep them coming guys

I agree with gamelord, the price is very low. When you want Logo for a company, you obviously want High quality professional work and you can't get that in this price. Serious Clients even pay Upto $100 for this kind of Logos.

Its not a project for a company, its a university project. No one is paying me for this, lol . Companies pay people 100$ for logos, not students working on a 10 point project for a 3 credit hour course. :S

Here's mine:

sample_1st.png

There are some details needed to be tweaked, by I can do that later if you want me to.
No stock images were used, by the way.

Oh well, here you go, i designed u a fully vector masot...worth much more than $15 but it's fine with me ;)

if i win, u get the AI layered file :D
and i'll add some popcorn in photoshop xD
well, it's vector, so u can print it the size you want w/o loss in quality ;)

hope u like it :P

popcorn.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back