Ozofiles.com The Candid Host Earn 60% on PPS & 60% on Rebills & 45$ on 10000 PPD

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a file uploading site , chrome warning is very common to appear depending on their advertising choices.

Last edited:
My website was also having the same problem of "Deceptive Site" few days back.
I fixed it easily by signing into my google webmaster account. Google simply highlights the web pages of your site creating problem. You must either remove those pages or delete any suspicious code from those pages.
After doing so, submit the review request and within 4-5 hours, the issue will be resolved.

we shouldn't have to fix the problem the person who own the site have to fix it!

Hey man if you don't want to fix the issue! Im going to report you to MOD!

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on ozofiles.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

Even on IE you got viruses pop up!

Last edited:
What a bad browsing experience.

Skip the survey & numerous popups & my AV blocked 4 urls, then this for captcha :D

jIZcnLR.png

I don't think anyone will be buying premium :cough:

we shouldn't have to fix the problem the person who own the site have to fix it!

Hey man if you don't want to fix the issue! Im going to report you to MOD!

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on ozofiles.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

Even on IE you got viruses pop up!

Someone tried to hack our site & the user data but had have done some malicious coding on the site which was reported by google .

No customer data have been stolen or misused . But We request users to changed your accounts passwords

What a bad browsing experience.

Skip the survey & numerous popups & my AV blocked 4 urls, then this for captcha :D

jIZcnLR.png

I don't think anyone will be buying premium :cough:

This is due to coding issue which have been fixed now.

HAHA ozofile like this but they will not fix it!

Deceptive site ahead

HAHA ozofile like this but they will not fix it!

Deceptive site ahead

It was fixed before as well could you please tell the page where you are getting this error ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back