Ozofiles.com The Candid Host Earn 60% on PPS & 60% on Rebills & 45$ on 10000 PPD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my download counts aren't working properly and it's showing $0 for 1 download of today, would be great if you could check if everything's working fine.
Username-Muze
Thanks.

Account is already premium the file must not have been downloaded completely 100% stats are working fine .

Oh okay, I was confused at first so that thing didn't crossed over my mind lol. Yea everything seems to be working fine still and I am happy about it. Honestly I am loving your site and hope it never ends up like other sites. Keep up and I don't know about others but I can say that I'll be always sticking with ozofiles untill the end!

hey ozofiles, is there any possible chance to increase the rates per tier? $40/1000 instead of $25 downloads would be really great. Please think a bit about it. Putting those aside, the site is really good.

Last edited:
Plan B Mix Plan: Earn 50% of Initial Sales & 30% Downloads From your files
Аffiliate program page: "Mix Plan: Earn 40% of Initial Sales & 30% Downloads"
Page settings:"MIX 50% of Downloads 30% of Sales"

What information is true?:-?

Plan A PPS (Pay Per Sale): Earn 50% of Initial Sales From your files.
In the plan A and plan B equally percent for sales?[:|]

Last edited:
hey ozofiles, is there any possible chance to increase the rates per tier? $40/1000 instead of $25 downloads would be really great. Please think a bit about it. Putting those aside, the site is really good.

Thanks for your feedback we dont have Plan to update PPD plan at the moment may be in future

Аffiliate program page: "Mix Plan: Earn 40% of Initial Sales & 30% Downloads"
Page settings:"MIX 50% of Downloads 30% of Sales"

What information is true?:-?

Plan A PPS (Pay Per Sale): Earn 50% of Initial Sales From your files.
In the plan A and plan B equally percent for sales?[:|]

thanks for point it out we fixed it now this information is correct

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Mix Plan: Earn 40% of Initial Sales & 30% Downloads[/FONT]

Last edited:
Can you explain the free download limitations? Cause I was browsing another forum and I saw this:

imgur.com/UeoD75v

Is there a max free download limit per file?

Can you explain the free download limitations? Cause I was browsing another forum and I saw this:

imgur.com/UeoD75v

Is there a max free download limit per file?

the max file download size for a free users is 2gb

download speed for free user is very weak with no resume !

Download speed for free is is 1 Mbps (120kbps) without resume .
user need to switch to premium for unlimited downloading

Also what does this mean?

Per ip per day? Or just per ip?

1 count per ip / day

register

I signed up a few days ago and still activation email hasn't received.
today I choose the resend option and not yet respond either!

any help...

I signed up a few days ago and still activation email hasn't received.
today I choose the resend option and not yet respond either!

any help...

did you checked your spam folder ? emails are working fine

Let us know your username we will check on the same .

just register, i upload a few files to test the ppd, so far got zero downloads, these are uploads to other too which already have download counts. i select ppd, and enter payment info (bitcoin) already, anything else i might have miss?

Last edited:
ozofiles fix the remote site premiums page and add rapidgator

colie only completed downloads are counted i use to get 300+ downloads a day ive never had any what hasent

did you checked your spam folder ? emails are working fine

Let us know your username we will check on the same .
yes, i checked the spam folder. no mail from you.
my username in your site:
Shadowfax

activated the account

just register, i upload a few files to test the ppd, so far got zero downloads, these are uploads to other too which already have download counts. i select ppd, and enter payment info (bitcoin) already, anything else i might have miss?

Did you files were downloaded completed 100% ?

ozofiles fix the remote site premiums page and add rapidgator

colie only completed downloads are counted i use to get 300+ downloads a day ive never had any what hasent

Remote sites would be added within the coming week .

Did you files were downloaded completed 100% ?

nevermind i upload more files, download start counting, maybe my downloaders are new to your filehost. :)

thanks for solving previous issue but remoting even from direct links doesn't work. it usually gets first 700B of the file and then stucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back